Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over incel rant #1

soul contre tous

soul contre tous

Cannibalistic Humanoid Untermensch Destroyer
-
Recently i got laid off at my slave labour job.
It was about 10 weeks ago cause the manufacturing of the product my department produced got outsourced to china.
I only worked this job for like 1 month anyway, and the boss was an asshole to me (only to me tho), so i aint even mad i got fired.

So anyway, back to rotting i guess...

I immediatly applied to 53 minimum wage jobs over the course of 2 months cause i need money for my driver's licence, and here's the results:
-i got ghosted 34 times
-i got openly rejected 11 times
-i got 8 invitations for a try-out day

Sounds not too bad at first, right?
Wrong!

This is how every single one of them went:
>i got there, expecting some sort of instructions cause they explicitly told me they are willing to show me the ropes

>introduced to foid boss (yes, it was a foid all 8 times)

>i got "instructed" for like 5 minutes by some low IQ sandnigger, all in extremely broken english of course.

>dont understand a single word of cause i aint fluent in mudslime

> *low IQ job even a chimp could do with no problems*

>i do the job as good and fast as i can, still get yelled at and bossed around by illiterate shitskins

>they let me slave away for a whole 10h day before telling me i aint smart enough for putting boxes of dog food on a conveyer belt or vacuum cleaning the seat belt of a car

>"i'm so sorry, but i think this job just isn't something for you. We need someone with more experience. We wish you the best for the future":soy::soy::soy:

>WTF, am i really too fucking stupid to do 12€/h slave labour with low IQ monkeys?!:feels::feels:

>get back to parents, they immediatly start gaslighting me into oblivion:
-"u aint trying hard enough":soy:
-"just go in there and give them a firm handshake and a warm smile":foidSoy:
-"tell them you're eagER to learn":soy::foidSoy:
-"you have so much potential, if you work hard you can be as rich as Donald Trump some day":soy::foidSoy:

>One day i even had to wash the Audi R8 of some chad i knew from high school right in front of him

>i contemplate roping every day

I'll go ER once im out of uni if I have to face any of this

this is the reason why most zoomers are unemployed. No one wants to deal with this shit It requires too much effort to get a job let alone to do this every single day for 10 hours.

Just h4maxx, minimum wage work is not worth the effort

this is the reason why most zoomers are unemployed. No one wants to deal with this shit It requires too much effort to get a job let alone to do this every single day for 10 hours.
The constant berating from female managers and mircomanaging really are the icing on the shit cake

this is the result of unregulated breeding. when supply increases price falls.

this is the result of unregulated breeding. when supply increases price falls.
Nope, this is mainly the result of:
a) technological advancement
b) foids being allowed to study and work
c) gynocentrism, male disposability
d) college degree inflation
e) shit economy