Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel radar

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Wizardcel
★★★★
It seem like everytime I'm in the vicinity of a foid, ugly or hot, they are always quick to bring up a story that includes their boyfriend even if they sound completely fabricated.

It's like a rejection without even having to talk to you. It's embarrassing especially when their with friends and continue talking about it for five mins or more, laughing about how hilarious and great their boyfriend is. I guess it's a less brutal rejection but it still makes me feel like worthless shit. They know when you're interested before you even get the chance to talk to them.

Last edited:
This is very unsettling, I hate when they do this tbh. I wish they did not.

It's insulting how they auto assume that you are harassing them

This is very unsettling

I wish foids weren't allowed to have boyfriends.

At this point, we should start a movement to begin casually harassing women. We gain nothing from this society anyway. What can they do besides put us in a cage with similarly disaffected men?

It doesn’t even have to be anything over the top. Just make a foid’s day more miserable.

At this point, we should start a movement to begin casually harassing women.

Better to start spreading generic blackpill material under youtube comments IMO - that's how I've found
this forum - from the comments @ this video:

Blackpill should spread like a plague, like a virus to hit as many currently blue & red pilled normies as possible.

I've experienced this

Better to start spreading generic blackpill material under youtube comments IMO - that's how I've found
this forum - from the comments @ this video:

Blackpill should spread like a plague, like a virus to hit as many currently blue & red pilled normies as possible.

Also effective, but waking normies up is pointless if nothing is done. I want the blackpill to culminate in a society that’s more aggressive to women.