Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Quest Part 4

What do you do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Part 3: https://incels.is/threads/incel-quest-part-3.231154/

You decide to open the door.

Whats the worst that could happen right? You think to yourself as you groggily get out of bed. You open the door to reveal a pizza delivery man carrying a steaming box full of cheesy goodness. You explain that he might have the wrong address. He shakes his head and says its already been paid for.

Shrugging, you take the box and thank the man before closing your door. After devouring a few slices you engage in gaming and shit posting for a few hours before heading back to bed.

As you open your eyes to begin another day, you feel a slight pain in your stomach but think nothing of it. You peer at your alarm clock sitting on your nightstand to see how much time you have left before your 8AM class.

7:55 PM

Shit.. I'm going to be late!!!!! You hastily throw clothes on and rush out of your dorm room. As you make your way down the empty halls, you wonder how you managed to oversleep. Upon reaching class, you can see that your college professor has already shut the door, his monotone voice lazily going through the morning lecture.

With no other options you sigh and knock on the door, hoping he doesn't give you shit for being late. Your professor opens the door. You can see he isn't pleased.

How nice of you to join us Gregory. I suppose you have a good reason for Interrupting my lecture?

The entire class murmurs and giggles. You say nothing, knowing the only reason he's giving you shit is because of your ugly face. You can feel your stomach pain getting worse.

I didn't think so. Hurry up and take a seat. Since you're so adamant on being a nuisance, im sure you won't mind giving us a vocal presentation of your homework.

What do you do?

@Diocel

@FullTimeLoser

Last edited:
Neither tbh, I'd make a snide remark about him being a pompous entitled privileged college professor and sit down.

But I dropped out of college so what would I know

2nd. with 2nd you arent attention whoring :feelstrash: