Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel pushes girl and gets destroyed by white knight brigade (start watching at 2:01)

If the society was based, it would be the 4 guys vs the foid, holes who mock men shouldn't be tolerated

Thats just sad tbh... And they didnt even hesitate... They all jumped him instantly... Like lets forget our hatred for foids and everything and ignore the genders and compare shit objectively.
One human pushed another human causing 3 other humans to jump on him and beat him shitless almost killing him like their life depends on it...
And if you take a closer look youll notice that he didnt even try to push her that hard and seemed to regret it when she fell off even after she mocked him.
Unfair and sad. Its shit like this that makes ERs

Last edited:
Disgusting
Thats just sad tbh... And they didnt even hesitate... They all jumped him instantly... Like lets forget our hatred for foids and everything and ignore the genders and compare shit objectively.
One human pushed another human causing 3 other humans to jump on him and beat him shitless almost killing him like their life depends on it...
And if you take a closer look youll notice that he didnt even try to push her that hard and seemed to regret it when she fell off even after she mocked him.
Yes and they have bad personalities too for beating a guy up too

Woah, he got insanely trashed and it was just a push, imagine if he had sucker punched her and knocked her out.

I am so ashamed to count these wigger cucks as a part of my race. They are honestly worse than many niggers
Woah, he got insanely trashed and it was just a push, imagine if he had sucker punched her and knocked her out.
It looked like brain damage/ death to me. Being stomped that hard. Also watch how those men chimped out for that whore. They went in with 0 thought and 0 compassion.

I am so ashamed to count these wigger cucks as a part of my race. They are honestly worse than many niggers

It looked like brain damage/ death to me. Being stomped that hard. Also watch how those men chimped out for that whore. They went in with 0 thought and 0 compassion.
And they say we are misogynistic but I thought whores were equally as strong as men and don’t need us

How do you know this guy is an incel? Also he deserved it, I would have been on his side if she hit him first

She suddenly became tough once the guy was on the floor, bloody and bruised, and with three cucks and a cop standing guard for her - this clip is the perfect encapsulation of how cowardly men facilitate gynocentrism

why did she go up to him, when she saw that he was clearly drunk?

women know they can do anything they want, be fearless, put themselves into dangerous situations. it's unsettling.

How do you know this guy is an incel? Also he deserved it, I would have been on his side if she hit him first
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: She clearly taunted him as if to say she wanted to fight him

Notice they didn’t do that when he attacked a guy

They’re misogynists because women c an fight for themselves
Keep coping and proving the media's narrative, I'm all for hitting a woman only if she hits first tho
Lmao he didn’t even hit her he lightly pushed her. Definitely doesn’t deserve to be beaten to near death by 3 soyfags

Remember, males are the gender that pays a woman to be naked on onlyfans and pays for their bathwater.

It’s like hitting one zombie pigman and all the rest chimp out

And of course the hole didn't give a single fuck about the guy getting brutally beaten by 3 guys despite her starting the shit. It's insulting to see people labeling these toilets as ''human''.

That's not an incel

It looks like a stupid fucking normie

That's not an incel

It looks like a stupid fucking normie
What I'm saying, it's like the media labeling every mass shooter as an incel

fucking cuck.

most women deserve to be striked first. cucked mindset if you believe in only strike foids if they strike first.

some foids are vile creatures. they hurt you even without laying a hand on you, and they dont fear any consequences coz they know men cant hit women and there'd be tons of white knights. fuck them. hit them hard.
Woah there internet tough guy, careful not to cut yourself on that edge. I don't condone in mindless violence unless it's in self defense

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Snowmonkeys just chimped out over a foid being lightly pushed.

What a complete fucking overreaction. 3 dudes stomping on someone like caveman just because he pushed a foid?

Black guy made me laugh at the end "that nigga dead!":lul:

women get off of having that power over men. this is exactly what they want to see. men beating other men senseless over themselves.

Woah there internet tough guy, careful not to cut yourself on that edge. I don't condone in mindless violence unless it's in self defense
The real question is, would he have been brutally jumped by three men if he shoved a scrawny manlet? I would bet no. Those white knights would have just stood back and watched. Normies claim to want equality for women yet are biased in favor of women.

not watching

its just gonna make me mad

I am so ashamed to count these wigger cucks as a part of my race. They are honestly worse than
let me stop you right there
They're just going to pull up on people accused like this. Excuse the misleading title

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/93u1wy/22_year_old_pedophile_caught_with_fourteen_year/

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Snowmonkeys just chimped out over a foid being lightly pushed.
Not specific to race tbh look at the above video.

let me stop you right there

Not specific to race tbh look at the above video.
What friends are that :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

But in a way it is based that they punish a sex haver.

This is btw a fantastic example what friendship means to normies. Exactly, nothing.

The real question is, would he have been brutally jumped by three men if he shoved a scrawny manlet? I would bet no. Those white knights would have just stood back and watched. Normies claim to want equality for women yet are biased in favor of women.
The thing is we don't know if that was truly just a random girl or someone close to them, like a gf, friend or sister, etc

I would just get a gun after that and slaughter these worthless cucks, shoot them and lit them on fire while they are dying. I can't express my hate and anger against them.

I hope all of the white knights and the cunt cumdumpster get the most painful type of cancer and die in agony.

Last edited:
Keep coping and proving the media's narrative, I'm all for hitting a woman only if she hits first tho
Fucking cuck

Always carry a gun or knife, white knights need to be executed without question.

Last edited:
IAM A pReTty wOmAn

PROTECT ME , MY SLAVES!
Instant 3 white Knight cuck triple attack like some manga shit. Ridiculous.
man that are not aware of the rigged , woman favoured game .

thinking they got some chances with that girl

jfl

Last edited:
lmao that guy filming that what is he on.

man that are not aware of the rigged , woman favoured game .
Too many men live on standby mode to serve women and insist they aren't cucks @-BrettyBoy-

Too many men live on standby mode to serve women and insist they aren't cucks @-BrettyBoy-
more like autopilot mode

sleep , wake up , breakfast , wagecucking , back home - repeat

then again this whole system " is desgined to make you a fucking bitch licking anothers ass

if man want change they should drop out of this shithole and let it fall

more like autopilot mode

sleep , wake up , breakfast , wagecucking , back home - repeat
Meant more that they were on standby mode actively scanning for whenever they thought women were distressed so they could start their violent whiteknighting.
then again this whole system " is desgined to make you a fucking bitch licking anothers ass
If you are a nonchad male yeah.
if man want change they should drop out of this shithole and let it fall
They're still coming for you even if you drop out unless you go underground. Even then they are coming for you. Society gets worse every passing year.

Why are soys so fucking stupid

A foid today knows she can do whatever she wants without facing any consequences cuz there will always be hoardes of soys to protect them
I hope he went and bought a gun after that and shot all of these stupid white knights.
Rly hope this happened

The level of privilege is ridiculous. Women are treated like royalties. And they still think they are victims while making 20k a week from selling their pee online :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

A foid today knows she can do whatever she wants without facing any consequences cuz there will always be hoardes of soys to protect them
hoardes of soys basically materializing out of thin air tbh