Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Pride Flag

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-

Some people have heard of or seen the above flag as an incel pride flag, since we are a sexual minority like LGBT. However, this flag was probably designed to paint incels as boring, since shades of gray are boring (and also hard to draw).

I’ve designed a better flag that represents the transition from blue pill to red pill to black pill, also known as hope, cope and rope.

054AB5B3 8A46 4502 8B72 D10A3183B96B

Thoughts?

i have no pride in inceldom

Good 2.0 russia flag, inb4 calling us a communist ex kgb group

i like the first one but it should be darker

It's a good idea I think.
Your choice of colours is nice too, but I think a flag needs to be more elaborate (you don't want it to look like some random African shithole's/the LGBTQWWUEDGSJXHBS flag).

New flag is awesome tbh

We should have “it’s over” written on the flag tbh.

We should have “it’s over” written on the flag tbh.
I thought of putting something like that (originally “hope” “cope” and “rope” on the respective stripes) but this could serve as a basic template.

View attachment 83595
Some people have heard of or seen the above flag as an incel pride flag, since we are a sexual minority like LGBT. However, this flag was probably designed to paint incels as boring, since shades of gray are boring (and also hard to draw).

I’ve designed a better flag that represents the transition from blue pill to red pill to black pill, also known as hope, cope and rope.

View attachment 83598

Thoughts?

Lol... the red... black... & white... the transition from :redpill: to :blackpill: to :whitepill:...

However those colours have been used before though...

I like it.. that should be our flag

I took some inspiration from the following flags I found online:

These are good. I'd buy one and hang it in my room tbh.
I like the one with the rope. The one with the Latin writing is kind of shitty, but it would be good in English and if the colors were spaced out evenly.

Just put some holes on it.
I need that marketing strat.

Great flag btw

1 is great but second one aesteticaly not good.

Incelbanner

Winged Black Pill

hERe's a couple of my suggestions. I CHOse a less saturated/more depressing palette because I think it's more accurate.
Incel flag colours

Incel flag ROPE

Incel flag GOLDEN ROPE

View attachment 83595

View attachment 83598

Thoughts?

Cool and good and not gonna take off.

View attachment 83595

View attachment 83598

Thoughts?
The first one is a regular Gay flag seen by a dog. The second one is a punch in the eye.

What about this?

incelflag.png

054AB5B3 8A46 4502 8B72 D10A3183B96B

1000 hours on paint