Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Incel prevention movement"

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
I legit can't stop laughing at this, wdf even is that and what does it mean? Did someone make this up for reddit karma lmao? Someone elab pls

Do you guys want to join the incel prevention movement?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

It better provide free plastic surgery or else it wont work.

Don't encourage them. Now cucktears think they're actually funny. They're not.

Incel prevention? So they're gonna give us some foids to pass around?

Give me someone who will love me and let me cuddle and fuck and ill join ur movement. But fuck being a cuck or betabuxx.

I think the OP just made it up

i started the movement br0

the only thing that would prevent our predicament is getting girlfriends. As long as they have no girls to give us, their efforts are futile.

we don't want their help or sympathy

Incel prevention movement sounds like killing ugly males while they're still young

Holocaust 2.0 movement

(((Incel prevention movement)))

> you guys
> /s
:soy::soy::soy:

Are they gong to start treating me like a human being, then?

It better provide free plastic surgery or else it wont work.
Well this should already be a thing. Surgeries that change bone such as double jaw, sliding genio, rhino should be free to incels or at the very least subsidised by the government or just tax women for it.
I think the OP just made it up
Wouldn't surprise me, Incels in denial are the worst and that place if swarming with them

Honestly incel prevention sounds like an amazing thing the only way to get rid of incels is by giving them something they benifit off
i mean unless you're gonna throw us in jail for bubba to use us as sex toys then no but other than that it sounds amazing.

you can prevent incels by having sex with us :feelsthink:

or at the very least subsidised by the government or just tax women for it
Based suggestion. Imagine the outcry "pay for my abortion" "pay for my babypills", "what? paying for your surgeries so you wont be treated like a subhuman? Lol gtfo, just get konfident"

They need to provide surgery not therapy

I feel like that was one of us trolling

Last edited:
Unless they give subsidies for surgerymaxx or somehow making a foid validate us and want us physically, it should be called "deluding and cuckizing incels movement"

The only Incel Preventation is free face and height surgeries

These are the people who will say we're psychopaths then call for our suffering

there are some extremely autistic people in this world

you can prevent incels by having sex with us :feelsthink:
Would having sex with a inceltears fat girl make you happy? What if it was regular sex?

I think LTR can help incels, not pity sex.

Incel inducing fetish hypnosis (IIFH).

That is the treatment that every foid should get.

Now that is some prevention.

If it doesnt work a lobotomy sure will do.

"Hey Y'all, Chad here"

Qb5haHQMbl_0dp32mscPDL5_y_IEJ60T5QcQvhUBh3c.jpg

9i85zdksb3x01.jpg
Man that's an unfortunate hairline on the bottom. Usually it recedes further on the sides but that's the opposite

Would having sex with a inceltears fat girl make you happy? What if it was regular sex?

I think LTR can help incels, not pity sex.

Rather be incel than have sex with a fat feminist woman

Man that's an unfortunate hairline on the bottom. Usually it recedes further on the sides but that's the opposite
Fuckk I just clocked he has a female right next to him in that pic. Waht a slayer

Incel prevention movement sounds like killing ugly males while they're still young

The Spartans would throw babies off cliffs if their bone structure was deemed too weak. That is a much better fate than growing up and having to live while ugly.

The Spartans would throw babies off cliffs if their bone structure was deemed too weak. That is a much better fate than growing up and having to live while ugly.
Lol women were treated as a meme back then, they did what they were told 99percent of the time.
They both got dat pussy right next to them
tbh :lul:

"Hey Y'all, Chad here"
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fexternal-preview.redd.it%2FQb5haHQMbl_0dp32mscPDL5_y_IEJ60T5QcQvhUBh3c.jpg%3Fwidth%3D576%26auto%3Dwebp%26s%3Da6375fe0fcb334f1ebb124bfb4e83590fae899a6&hash=b56d4fbdb4c5b49d5d09a47c92cd8736