Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Clues to spot infiltratiors

I'm kinda infiltrating. I like you guys, and I'm an incel at heart. Was FA until 20. 28 of my 33 years have been alone. Average looking.

But I hate modern women with a burning passion. And I wanna help my brethren if possible.

i always loved "boyo/buddy boyo" since i lurked on here :feelsgah: but it seems kinda outdated nowadays
Same, i like the boyo/buddy boyo, and because of the frequent and funny way Saint hamudi says it too. I even called my dog buddy boyo quite often :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Does anyone knows where it originated from?

Same, i like the boyo/buddy boyo, and because of the frequent and funny way Saint hamudi says it too. I even called my dog buddy boyo quite often :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Does anyone knows where it originated from?
Lmao i call animals like that too and even when i kill a mosquito or something i say stuff like "sorry buddy boyo" :lul: i think it originates from irish slang

I'm kinda infiltrating. I like you guys, and I'm an incel at heart. Was FA until 20. 28 of my 33 years have been alone. Average looking.

But I hate modern women with a burning passion. And I wanna help my brethren if possible.
Mods