Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel incel perseveres and gets 10/10 Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
saw this normie movie, baywatch, and the cast are basically gigachads, tyrones, and uberstacies, except there is a 1/10 incel character with autism a STEM degree.

he generally jestermaxxes a lot and tries to be NT around this stacy he likes, but cant and ends up doing stupid shit like.getting his dick stuck in a chair (see link)

however he perseveres with nice guy game and jestermaxxing and eventually gets with her, and it's not betabux because they are both poor lifeguards, and she is not washed up, because they are both really early 20s.

do you think this could ever be real?

its flipped reality

massive cope

but she's already been fucked about 100 times and the incel would be getting used up pussy. Plus, the second a chad comes around to swoop her off her feet, the incel will rope.

Yes of course it will happen for real not like it's television made for coping retards

extreme cope

but she's already been fucked about 100 times and the incel would be getting used up pussy. Plus, the second a chad comes around to swoop her off her feet, the incel will rope.
so I dont think that's relevant, point is shes still 10/10 and youthful. also isn't the whole point here that shes had enough of Chad's and has decided to (deliberately) go incel?
like yes I see your point it is slight cuckoldry, but it's the.best we can get, no stacy is going to pick first time incels like us with our garbage genetics, it's only.after they learn of the bad second order impacts of Chad

If life was fair every man that suffered hardships would get prime pussy that is loyal. Shows like this are Bluepill gaslighting for those that are already brainwashed into believing that there was a chance for them in the first place.

tenor.gif

It CAN happen! :feels:

That dude would mog me to oblivion if he lost weight

shit like this is real 100%, but mythically rare. Typically its a woman who's gone through several life experiences with the incel guy and grown emotionally attached to him in friendship, and for whatever reason that attachment evolves into attraction and emotional devotion. Combined with a very assertive mentality and personality, these kinds of girls will assert, and firmly reassure themselves, that THIS MAN RIGHT HERE is the man they are devoted to, and they WILL NOT CHEAT with any other men, because they are fiercely loyal.

It takes shared experiences, long term devotion to friendship and a very lucky cocktail of psychological traits in the girl that will "unlock" the chest of genuine love and romance she will have for you. Despite radical looks difference.

Incel guy also needs to not make ANY mistakes, EVER. And have EVERYTHING line up in his favour, over possibly several years, to turn the friendship into a loving relationship.

To put into perspective, the incel needs to effectively win the lottery, every single day, without fail, for two years straight, before the stacy's devotion turns into love.

Like I said. Mythically rare.

shit like this is real 100%, but mythically rare. Typically its a woman who's gone through several life experiences with the incel guy and grown emotionally attached to him in friendship, and for whatever reason that attachment evolves into attraction and emotional devotion. Combined with a very assertive mentality and personality, these kinds of girls will assert, and firmly reassure themselves, that THIS MAN RIGHT HERE is the man they are devoted to, and they WILL NOT CHEAT with any other men, because they are fiercely loyal.

It takes shared experiences, long term devotion to friendship and a very lucky cocktail of psychological traits in the girl that will "unlock" the chest of genuine love and romance she will have for you. Despite radical looks difference.

Incel guy also needs to not make ANY mistakes, EVER. And have EVERYTHING line up in his favour, over possibly several years, to turn the friendship into a loving relationship.

This can happen but eventually as time goes on, she'll start cheating on him/ leave him. This type of scenario is real but it never ever translates into life long relationships/marriage.

This can happen but eventually as time goes on, she'll start cheating on him/ leave him. This type of scenario is real but it never ever translates into life long relationships/marriage.
Eh I suppose youre right

By the way, fucking LOVING your signature bro, top tier kek

It's a freakin" movie. Let the man cope. Even though its a very delusional cope

theres a reason its a tv show

This must be an alternative universe.

This must be an alternative universe.
you mean you believe in a multiverse ? so then in this multiverse we all exist and we are probably still fucked in terms if face, race, frame, height, but maybe these are seen as positive traits in that multiverse ?

I was thinking was a REAL lifefuel not a tv show. NEVER that will happen in real life for sure.

Normie Trash .
I want to die .

however he perseveres with nice guy game
When has this ever worked? If just using nice guy game guaranteed results with stacies, this site would have like 50 members. Best you'll get from this tactic is being made honorary emotional tampon.

This crap has been happening in mediocre romcoms for decades jfl. Its a massive contributor to the bluepilled incel epidemic.

Fucking cope they are just laughing at the incel in this movie

Whats this bluepill propaganda?

To put into perspective, the incel needs to effectively win the lottery, every single day, without fail, for two years straight, before the stacy's devotion turns into love.

:feels::feels::feels::feels:

This movie should be classified as science fiction.

totally could be real has happened to me last couple times i went to the beach

IRL, the stacy would have been reluctant to help him with his choking. After a few seconds of hesitation, she runs over to help. When she stops the incel from choking, she walks away with her arms out in disgust because she touched him. Walks over to her post and soaks her arms with hand sanitizer and/or Isopropyl alcohol.

so I dont think that's relevant, point is shes still 10/10 and youthful. also isn't the whole point here that shes had enough of Chad's and has decided to (deliberately) go incel?
like yes I see your point it is slight cuckoldry, but it's the.best we can get, no stacy is going to pick first time incels like us with our garbage genetics, it's only.after they learn of the bad second order impacts of Chad
telegony, the incel has already lost the biological war, even if he thinks he he has secured the front lines...

Status
Not open for further replies.