Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Incel Ops] It Might Be Possible To Exploit Women's Blind Adherance To Their Mate Selection Instincts (HentaiProtagonistMaxxing)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I've always been interested in experiments, especially those that have to do with bypassing the human consciousness and manipulation:

(I think I may be the only person on this forum who has actually used the "experiment" tag for a thread in the most literal sense possible lol)

As I said in the thread above, the only person my auditory subliminal message experiments worked on was my brother, I'm not even sure if its was just a huge coincidence what he said or not, but that would be one huge coincidence

(If anyone knows about a better source of information for creating auditory subliminal messages let me know, I've even tested some shit I found on the Lowery Patent and it didn't make much of a difference, I may be missing some key information, I'd I like to go back to this experiment at some point)
PDF of Lowery Patent is attached below (CHECK IT OUT)

Anybody who is interested and wants to work on something like this with me, PM me about it

Imagine just being able to induce attraction or arousal through the use of audio played at certain frequencies, that is some hentai protagonist shit :feelskek:

However that isn't the main focus of this thread, this thread is about another experiment I've always wanted to test, but it will be years before I can test anything out. Maybe somebody here already has the time and resources and can get a head-start and share that information with some of us at a later point :feelshehe:

The experiment is about the use of "aphrodisiacs" to induce attraction and/or arousal in targeted females, preferably through the olfactory system (smell) and if not then some substance that is absorbed through the skin

I've always wondered if there was a specific blend and concentration of a combination of aphrodisiacs and/or chemicals that one could use to have this effect, I think its very possible

Now you may be thinking - "No way this is possible because some company would have done it already and sold it in stores to make millions"

Here's the thing though, nothing like this would even make it to stores because feminists would have it banned as a "rape drug" before the company could even sell one bottle of "Hentai Protagonist Cologne" :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure that something that does this is locked up in some vault (digital or physical) somewhere by multiple research companies, they know they can't sell it because it would get banned, so they just keep the data/formula locked away for further study and experimentation

Think Scapolamine (also known as "Devils Breath") but not as "strong"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

What we should create should function like scapolamine, except it doesn't allow you to manipulate a woman's consciousness to such a degree (direct her to do things). Instead it bypasses the entire "Chad Detection" system and makes whatever male she is currently looking at and conversing with be seen as attractive to her brain, as she will associate whatever responses she is currently feeling with that male

Basically my goal would be the hack the fucking mating system of our species itself

We always say as incels that they only way to win at this game is to not play, but what if we could hack it?

If something like this was created and spread amongst men, that would be the end of the game, especially if its something that metabolizes quickly so even if tests for it became available it wouldn't matter

A drug/substance like this will not only have to be an aphrodisiac but it will also have to in some way affect a persons consciousness minimally, in the sense of making them a bit more pliable, not in the sense of making them dizzy or unaware

Its not about "controlling the brain", its about "tricking the brain"

Its not about "making them want you", its about "their brain telling them that they want you"

She will be fully aware but since women blindly follow their instincts and are very base and animalistic in nature, I think its possible to utilize their Chad thirst in such a manner

Are there any Bio-Chem major incels here, this might be something you could spend some time experimenting with as a hobby (don't leave me hanging if you figure something out :feelskek:)

We don't want a "rape drug", we want an "attraction drug", you might think I'm splitting hairs and "either way its rape", but realistically it would be hard to argue this in a court of law, and even if one of us got caught we might be able to set a precedent, because it can be argued that the drug has the same effect that Chad induces just by existing, so can attractive men now be charged for manipulating women?

For example, lets say the testing & research department of some fast food chain created a chemical that "activates your appetite" and makes you want to eat, and they start releasing it in vents at certain concentrations in their own stores

Could a customer now sue the company upon discovering this?

I don't think so and here's why

THE SMELL OF VARIOUS FATS, CHEMICALS, ETC OF OTHER FOODS ALREADY ACTIVATES YOUR APPETITE

When you go to other fast food stores like Subway, KFC, Taco Bell, etc the smells of these foods that is spreading throughout the store also "activates your appetite"

A company finding a more direct and improved way to do this isn't doing anything "illegal", because they are doing what is already being done "passively" through the natural process of cooking & preparing food products in other stores

In that same sense, to argue that inducing attraction is rape, would be to argue that attractive men are essentially manipulating women and raping them to begin with (passively)

Its ridiculous to argue that because Chads attraction and manipulation is "passive" (he was just born doing it, and does it automatically) it is "acceptable", and I'd really like to see some lawyer try to argue something retarded like that in court :feelskek:. I would have my lawyer bring up Adolf Hitler and eugenics just to guilt the jurors into being against his argument :feelskek:, because that's essentially his position

His position is - Advantages you are born with (genetics) are "morally good" and advantages that you create (science) are "immoral" because you are supposed to "know your place" and accept failure

I'm pretty sure its possible to win such a case, but that's only if you get caught, and if this substance/drug is made well you probably won't get caught at all

Once again, anybody who is interested in these experiments (Subliminals Or Aphrodisiacs) be sure to PM me. Maybe I could create some kind of group Chat for all of us to talk and share a methodology or share our findings

I would definitely like to get some more insight into auditory subliminals as I've actually at least had minor success with these experiments so I know a bit about it and I'd know where to start and what improvements to make

Attachments

• US5159703 - Lowery Patent.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Love potions? Hell yes make it happen please :feelsohh:

I'll read it later, looks interesting

The subliminals are complete cope. i have tested that shit on myself and my brother. And have convined friends too. Only one got some successes. i even tried to use them purely to get motivated not some absurd physical changes and even there they failed. They are a complete sham and waste of time investment.

Now as for the love potion/aphrodisiac/perfume stuff. Probably would have a higher success rate and more objective research backing it. But I would argue the sheer amount of time and financial resources needed to make it truly viable are beyond the scope of any average individual. Your just best off money maxxing and going to some islamic shithole and marrying a jb.

The subliminals are complete cope
Only one got some successes
If you got some successes like me then how is it a cope?

Doesn't that just mean you are missing some key data or methodology?

You have a very weird way of looking at this, if you were able to make it work in some cases, then its your knowledge about the field that is missing, so all you'd need to do is "fill in the gaps" to improve your rate of success

Like I said in my thread, just a consistent 50% success rate, heck a 25% consistent success rate would be amazing

Now as for the love potion/aphrodisiac/perfume stuff. Probably would have a higher success rate and more objective research backing it. But I would argue the sheer amount of time and financial resources needed to make it truly viable are beyond the scope of any average individual.
Dude we were both able to have minimal success with subliminal messaging with our computers and I assume some pirated software :feelskek:

That's one poor ass bootleg fucking setup and we still got results :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So I think you are assuming a lot here, some discoveries are simple and its just that nobody ever bothered trying

The thing is there is no reason for me not to try

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE DATA FOR TESTING AND LOGS THAT YOU USED FOR YOUR SUBLIMINAL TESTS?

SOFTWARE USED
SETTINGS USED
FREQUENCIES USED
TESTING METHODOLOGY
ETC

IF SO UPLOAD IT FOR ME, MAYBE THERE'S A CHANGE IN FREQUENCY I NEED TO USE, OR MAYBE I NEED TO USE A SUBLIMINAL WITH BOTH THE FREQUENCY I USED AND THE ONE YOU USED

IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TO ANYTHING WITH THE DATA YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT WILL

Last edited:
I get the idea. this will require test subjects. if this works we can ascend.
this could work in the same way like alcohol that reduces female inhibition.

What we should create should function like scapolamine, except it doesn't allow you to manipulate a woman's consciousness to such a degree (direct her to do things). Instead it bypasses the entire "Chad Detection" system and makes whatever male she is currently looking at and conversing with be seen as attractive to her brain, as she will associate whatever responses she is currently feeling with that male

Basically my goal would be the hack the fucking mating system of our species itself
Figure out a way to make the effect permanent and transmissible to the children the woman gives birth to and you might have solved inceldom.
We always say as incels that they only way to win at this game is to not play, but what if we could hack it?
That's a popular cope saying. As of now incels have already lost. It's not a question of winning the game by not playing, it's a question of minimizing losses by not playing.

Sure bro let's go on a quest to find the philosopher stone. I'll make sure to call my buddies Harry, Ron and Hagrid they'd defo be down for an adventure

Goodfellas

Figure out a way to make the effect permanent and transmissible to the children
Lol come on dude, that's not even a drug or chemical anymore, that's fucking magic :feelskek:

The only scientific way to do this is genetic engineering

Lol come on dude, that's not even a drug or chemical anymore, that's fucking magic :feelskek:
Have you heard that quote "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"?
The only scientific way to do this is genetic engineering
Couldn't it be argued that this could cross into the realm of genetic engineering if you wanted to make it more sophisticated?

Well, the courts could simply argue that when she gets attracted to chad, she is in her standard mental state (without any external substance changing it), differently when the aphrodisiac substance is acting, though she’d be still conscious.

I guess this would fall in the same category as alcohol, that every foid who did sex while she was under the substance’s influence, could charge the guy with rape

I guess this would fall in the same category as alcohol, that every foid who did sex while she was under the substance’s influence, could charge the guy with rape
Exactly, and they would never let that precedent be set, but if they did that's still a win for us, JFL it would be great to watch normies panic and us mental gymnastics

Imagine Chads getting arrested for looking to good and drinking alcohol with women :feelskek:

You do realise that having sex with an inebriated woman amounts to rape(if she choses it to be rape)

If you got some successes like me then how is it a cope?

Doesn't that just mean you are missing some key data or methodology?

You have a very weird way of looking at this, if you were able to make it work in some cases, then its your knowledge about the field that is missing, so all you'd need to do is "fill in the gaps" to improve your rate of success

Like I said in my thread, just a consistent 50% success rate, heck a 25% consistent success rate would be amazing

Dude we were both able to have minimal success with subliminal messaging with our computers and I assume some pirated software :feelskek:

That's one poor ass bootleg fucking setup and we still got results :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

So I think you are assuming a lot here, some discoveries are simple and its just that nobody ever bothered trying

The thing is there is no reason for me not to try

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE DATA FOR TESTING AND LOGS THAT YOU USED FOR YOUR SUBLIMINAL TESTS?

SOFTWARE USED
SETTINGS USED
FREQUENCIES USED
TESTING METHODOLOGY
ETC

IF SO UPLOAD IT FOR ME, MAYBE THERE'S A CHANGE IN FREQUENCY I NEED TO USE, OR MAYBE I NEED TO USE A SUBLIMINAL WITH BOTH THE FREQUENCY I USED AND THE ONE YOU USED

IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TO ANYTHING WITH THE DATA YOU MIGHT AS WELL GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT WILL
I used audacity and would basically layer this guys subliminals
View: https://youtu.be/51r7PAWoBeo

i aso tested delta and alpha frequeuncies such as this.
View: https://youtu.be/5VI78Q27RaI

The data was on an old computer tho. My logs weren't taken in an objective fashion. They were just writing no measurements and stuff. What I noticed from 4 years of testing them was that sometimes you'd see results. And later those results would fade. Others reported similar phenomenon happening. Only one guy out od maybe 20-30 people I knew from discord had very good Chad tier results.

Also during the testing process, I noticed time listened to frequeuncies was not an indicator of success rate nor success magnitude. There were users who listened to a 5 minutetrack once a day and got results and others like me who listened overnight for 8 hours plus with earphones and still no success. I also tested putting a water bottle every night next to affirmations being played and then drinking the water the next morning, again no consistent permanent success.

Another thing me and others noticed was while on NoFap, success rate and magnitude was higher but again not by enough of an amount to justify the time investment. Also it was found that consistently meditating boosted sucess rate and magnitude but again results did not stay once one stopped listening or broke their NoFap and/or meditation streaks.

Now I will say there are success stories of people with permanent significant physical changes but they are in the minority. Only real permanent success I ever got out of subliminals after using them for years was slowly gaining a better ability to visualize and remember visual imagery. I had been using this subliminal for around 18 months I'd say,
View: https://youtu.be/Jkkq0dOMFfM

In the end I concluded subliminals do not work no where consistently enough to justify the time investment, the magnitude of success is also unpredictable, the people who got results also didn't really have any traits that distinguished them from those didn't have success.

You do realise that having sex with an inebriated woman amounts to rape(if she choses it to be rape)
Not if you have recordings of your conversations and intimacy leading up to sex (that's how men should be operating in this modern dating era to begin with when you can get #meetood decades after having sex)

When consent isn't even questionable she has no case, the thing is with these he said she said cases the guy never has strong evidence like recordings that are this detailed. He has texts and eye witnesses at most, but if you have recordings you have actual evidence
Only one guy out od maybe 20-30 people I knew from discord had very good Chad tier results.
What discord, dude I don't even see how you gave up when you had access to stuff like this, I was just dicking around at age 14 and getting results, I think I'll be restarting my experiment again, I'll keep you posted

Last edited:
The subliminals are complete cope. i have tested that shit on myself and my brother. And have convined friends too. Only one got some successes. i even tried to use them purely to get motivated not some absurd physical changes and even there they failed. They are a complete sham and waste of time investment.

Now as for the love potion/aphrodisiac/perfume stuff. Probably would have a higher success rate and more objective research backing it. But I would argue the sheer amount of time and financial resources needed to make it truly viable are beyond the scope of any average individual. Your just best off money maxxing and going to some islamic shithole and marrying a jb.

I suggest OP to make some kind of patreon for the development of the love potion , Shit we REALLY need patreon-like features or incel market feature in this place , We are just wasting our time shitposting , We should take things more seriously.

Also the amount of times a subliminal was layered on top of itself had no significant effects on succss rate nor magnitude. Another thing too is that under effects of some subliminals, I and others experienced more thirst for water, some also got headaches/'headpressure/migraines from using them.

As of recent I am planning to dive into the use of frequencies but not subliminals. There is something called Hemi sync Tapes made by Robert Monroe. I have tested them and they did give me some weird experiences, I infact did once feel an astral body detach from my corporeal body and float up and I landed in this blue cloud sky area, it was very very weird and unique experience. But the trip lasted maybe a few minutes at best before I found myself awake back in the corporeal body. But nonetheless I have been convinced from that experience that pleasure worlds that pureland buddhism mentions and some other esoteric religious sects(hindus and others) do truly exist. And it is indeed possible to permanently astral project there without death if one has a high enough level of meditation skill and practice.

I think not, if she say yes verbally and you could prove that she was not coerced under any threat.

Not if you have recordings of your conversations and intimacy leading up to sex (that's how men should be operating in this modern dating era to begin with when you can get #meetood decades after having sex)

When consent isn't even questionable she has no case, the thing is with these he said she said cases the guy never has strong evidence like recordings that are this detailed. He has texts and eye witnesses at most, but if you have recordings you have actual evidence

What discord, dude I don't even see how you gave up when you had access to stuff like this, I was just dicking around at age 14 and getting results, I think I'll be restarting my experiment again, I'll keep you posted
This mentally ill foid

View: https://youtu.be/vyiBo-hTY7s

Has a subliminals discord. I am banned from it though for transphobia.

I suggest OP to make some kind of patreon for the development of the love potion , Shit we REALLY need patreon-like features or incel market feature in this place , We are just wasting our time shitposting , We should take things more seriously.
JFL if you think that patreon won't get immediately deleted

Thats why we need that kind of features in this forum , I think incel market should make a change if mods decide to make it real.

Exactly, and they would never let that precedent be set, but if they did that's still a win for us, JFL it would be great to watch normies panic and us mental gymnastics

Imagine Chads getting arrested for looking to good and drinking alcohol with women :feelskek:
What would be even more blackpilling is if technology was developed to filter out chads from getting arrested in these situations because of if women complain that too many hot guys are being put behind bars.

Well, the courts could simply argue that when she gets attracted to chad, she is in her standard mental state (without any external substance changing it), differently when the aphrodisiac substance is acting, though she’d be still conscious.

High IQ, this is the most likely way laws would handle such drugs or technology.

Just like how direct threats on the internet are treated as threats sent by letter to someone and can also be prosecuted.

@PPEcel

True, when I am retired I will probably look into this stuff even more. I have plans to visit this institute called the monroe institute. https://www.monroeinstitute.org/

Their hemi sync tapes have given me enough weird experiences to someday justify visiting them and paying for their expensive programs. I will probably visit them I'd say within 10 years. Once I have hit my meditation skill goals(2 years left till I am done with Samadhi or concentration based meditation pracrices, 3-5 years till I am done maxxing out vipassana/insight practices).
I also need to go thru all 36 tapes across 67sets of Hemi Sync gateway experience https://hemi-sync.com/product/gateway-experience-waves-iii-vii

You can pirate this shit on pirate bay. These tapes are effective.

True, when I am retired I will probably look into this stuff even more. I have plans to visit this institute called the monroe institute. https://www.monroeinstitute.org/

Their hemi sync tapes have given me enough weird experiences to someday justify visiting them and paying for their expensive programs. I will probably visit them I'd say within 10 years. Once I have hit my meditation skill goals(2 years left till I am done with Samadhi or concentration based meditation pracrices, 3-5 years till I am done maxxing out vipassana/insight practices).
I also need to go thru all 36 tapes across 67sets of Hemi Sync gateway experience https://hemi-sync.com/product/gateway-experience-waves-iii-vii

i would look for it in z-lib

i would look for it in z-lib
They are each like 40-60 min long. Use headphones while laying down, make sure no distubrs you. I also noticed that doing 10 min breath focused meditation prior to using the tapes helped. Also make sure no one will disturb you, I found that 30 min before sleep or 30 min after wake up was best time for me to listen effectiveness wise.

Akso eventually you may find that even without tapes you have the confidence in your skills to astrao project. If you do get to that point, I recommend trying around 3 am or set an alarm 4 hours after you sleep as those are most optimal times and conditions to astral project according to books and my own experiences.

Temporarily I have not been listening to them due to time constraints and work. I plan on hitting peak meditation skills before I start listening to then again.
What would be even more blackpilling is if technology was developed to filter out chads from getting arrested in these situations because of if women complain that too many hot guys are being put behind bars.

High IQ, this is the most likely way laws would handle such drugs or technology.

Just like how direct threats on the internet are treated as threats sent by letter to someone and can also be prosecuted.

@PPEcel
Thats why we need that kind of features in this forum , I think incel market should make a change if mods decide to make it real.
A crypro based donation crowd funded pool maybe using monero could be done. This would allow anonymity in donations. But I highly doubt this will ever happen, .is userbase is too small, young and poor to afford this research. But still there is alot of work/research a person with limited funds can do.

Last edited:

We should have been talking about this shit a long time ago, I'll get back to you soon about this, gonna go on a research and download spree

They are each like 40-60 min long. Use headphones while laying down, make sure no distubrs you. I also noticed that doing 10 min breath focused meditation prior to using the tapes helped. Also make sure no one will disturb you, I found that 30 min before sleep or 30 min after wake up was best time for me to listen effectiveness wise.

Akso eventually you may find that even without tapes you have the confidence in your skills to astrao project. If you do get to that point, I recommend trying around 3 am or set an alarm 4 hours after you sleep as those are most optimal times and conditions to astral project according to books and my own experiences.

Temporarily I have not been listening to them due to time constraints and work. I plan on hitting peak meditation skills before I start listening to then again.

A crypro based donation crowd funded pool maybe using monero could be done. This would allow anonymity in donations. But I highly doubt this will ever happen, .is userbase is too small, young and poor to afford this research. But still there is alot of work/research a person with limited funds can do.

I know but i think we should stop underestimating ourselves , And a private market could help many poorcels who have talent, for example artistcels drawing commissions or musiciancels making blackpilled music , We should try to create our little beacon of hope in this abyss of darkness and misery. Or LDAR forever.

We should have been talking about this shit a long time ago, I'll get back to you soon about this, gonna go on a research and download spree
You should look into project Stargate btw https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

They used some of the monroe institute tapes/afrrimations and had successes as well. But they were attempting to use this research dor remote viewing rather than astral projection to a pleasure world. So their goals are different from mine. There is a reddit sub dedicated to the analysis of these documents. Officially the research is cancelled but I am doubtful they actually did so.

I also believe that astral projection meditation near death can result in one going to their desired pleasure world as long as they are focused and have a clear image in their mind. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
@thebuddhacel I believe committed suicide attempting this, I hooe he succeeded. personally I believe it is possible to do this without having to meditate the corporeal body to death.
I know but i think we should stop underestimating ourselves , And a private market could help many poorcels who have talent, for example artistcels drawing commissions or musiciancels making blackpilled music , We should try to create our little beacon of hope in this abyss of darkness and misery. Or LDAR forever.
interestinglossus
I'll read it later, looks interesting
Have you heard that quote "any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"?

Couldn't it be argued that this could cross into the realm of genetic engineering if you wanted to make it more sophisticated?
if you guys want some documents I have saved of success stories I collected from researching reddit into manifestation/subliminals/visualization
I have uploaded this rar file: https://easyupload.io/sr5nwj
It has many documents of various success stories of physical changes people have pulled off.

Last edited:
what the fuck kind of post is this jfl

I’m down to protagonist maxx with you brocel. I’ll get started on the experiments. I’ll need some money though. Just send me your social security and bank account information and I’ll get right on it. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

You should look into project Stargate btw https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project

They used some of the monroe institute tapes/afrrimations and had successes as well. But they were attempting to use this research dor remote viewing rather than astral projection to a pleasure world. So their goals are different from mine. There is a reddit sub dedicated to the analysis of these documents. Officially the research is cancelled but I am doubtful they actually did so.

I also believe that astral projection meditation near death can result in one going to their desired pleasure world as long as they are focused and have a clear image in their mind. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokushinbutsu
@thebuddhacel I believe committed suicide attempting this, I hooe he succeeded. personally I believe it is possible to do this without having to meditate the corporeal body to death.

if you guys want some documents I have saved of success stories I collected from researching reddit into manifestation/subliminals/visualization
I have uploaded this rar file: https://easyupload.io/sr5nwj
It has many documents of various success stories of physical changes people have pulled off.
What does astral projection and meditation (that someone does on their own and that they only experience the effects of) have to do with physical and chemical substances designed to make women more receptive to nonchad men?

what the fuck kind of post is this jfl
OP seems like he's in a worse mood than usual ngl

What does astral projection and meditation (that someone does on their own and that they only experience the effects of) have to do with physical and chemical substances designed to make women more receptive to nonchad men?
The fact that certain sound frequencies could even placebo someone into experiencing such effects would be useful and that makes the sound engineering methods worth replicating

I'll take what I can get

OP seems like he's in a worse mood than usual ngl
JFL come on dude, when am I in a good mood, this thread isn't even violent

The fact that certain sound frequencies could even placebo someone into experiencing such effects would be useful and that makes the sound engineering methods worth replicating

I'll take what I can get
Wouldn't that require that when you tried to trick the senses of a woman that there would have to be adequate sound engineering methods available that could be put in place without them realizing? Sounds kind of hard to pull off logistically ngl
JFL come on dude, when am I in a good mood, this thread isn't even violent
I mean the topic of the thread seems like a meme and not something you'd usually post about.

I mean the topic of the thread seems like a meme and not something you'd usually post about.
I guess, but I think thread is actually my first thread on the forum:

I linked in this thread post at the top, so it is something I was always interested in

@PPEcel
Without knowing the exact specifics of said drug (OP is being somewhat vague, plus I don't have the necessary organic chem background to judge) I can't decide what the courts would likely say

I doubt such a thing even exists, JFL

I think not, if she say yes verbally and you could prove that she was not coerced under any threat.
Cucks say all the time that sex with a woman under influence of alcohol is rape. That consent given under such circumstances doesn't count

Without knowing the exact specifics of said drug (OP is being somewhat vague, plus I don't have the necessary organic chem background to judge) I can't decide what the courts would likely say

I doubt such a thing even exists, JFL
No I meant don't you think they'd use the precedent around alcohol and date rape to address such a drug if it were ever invented like @trying to ascend mentioned? Just like they legislated what constitutes online threats using older laws about written communication and threats addressed by letter?

No I meant don't you think they'd use the precedent around alcohol and date rape to address such a drug if it were ever invented like @trying to ascend mentioned? Just like they legislated what constitutes online threats using older laws about written communication and threats addressed by letter?
That would be a hard case to make in my book because the drug doesn't make you inebriated, it makes you perceive someone as attractive, it doesn't make you choose to fuck them though (unlike alcohol in which a drunk person can be manipulated and is more pliable)

That would be a hard case to make in my book because the drug doesn't make you inebriated, it makes you perceive someone as attractive, it doesn't make you choose to fuck them though (unlike alcohol in which a drunk person can be manipulated and is more pliable)
Well it's kind of like the theme in your other thread about contradictions and how they are often accepted. Society has a record of trying to move the goal posts and try to uphold inherently contradictory laws and standards if it means ugly males won't get to legally enjoy sexual pleasure. They've done it with so many things (sexbots, sexdolls) that I'm pretty sure they'd try to do it with such a drug that was invented too. All it would take is media outrage and the laws would be changed within a few weeks to criminalize use of such a drug citing existing substance abuse and coercion type laws.

Well it's kind of like the theme in your other thread about contradictions and how they are often accepted. Society has a record of trying to move the goal posts and try to uphold inherently contradictory laws and standards if it means ugly males won't get to legally enjoy sexual pleasure. They've done it with so many things (sexbots, sexdolls) that I'm pretty sure they'd try to do it with such a drug that was invented too. All it would take is media outrage and the laws would be changed within a few weeks to criminalize use of such a drug citing existing substance abuse and coercion type laws.
Still would not stop men from using it though, men are still using roofies to this day even though its inferior to something like this

Its perfect for a one nigh stand or pump and dump :feelskek:

I'm not suggesting guys use this to get into a relationship, because you'd have to use it literally everyday :feelskek:

Still would not stop men from using it though, men are still using roofies to this day even though its inferior to something like this
Low inhib normies are the kind of men that are using it though. But if you ever sold such a drug that could end up being your targeted market ngl
Its perfect for a one nigh stand or pump and dump :feelskek:
Which is what society doesn't want and why it cracked down on hard in the 2000s with all those anti date rape drug ads and laws about drunkness not equaling consent.
I'm not suggesting guys use this to get into a relationship, because you'd have to use it literally everyday :feelskek:
tbh it would be more for attracting and keeping a woman's interest no matter what for a set period of time.

society just want to chad impregnate foids

then the mods have to manage the money on top of being mods
dont see it happening tbh

Gigacoping thread tbhngl. Muh love potion:feelskek:. Muh subliminals.

Chad only:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::smonk:

@BlkPillPres

If such a cologne is possible someone would have tried to sell it.
Maybe on some more grayer markets.

Wh
I've always been interested in experiments, especially those that have to do with bypassing the human consciousness and manipulation:

(I think I may be the only person on this forum who has actually used the "experiment" tag for a thread in the most literal sense possible lol)

As I said in the thread above, the only person my auditory subliminal message experiments worked on was my brother, I'm not even sure if its was just a huge coincidence what he said or not, but that would be one huge coincidence

(If anyone knows about a better source of information for creating auditory subliminal messages let me know, I've even tested some shit I found on the Lowery Patent and it didn't make much of a difference, I may be missing some key information, I'd I like to go back to this experiment at some point)
PDF of Lowery Patent is attached below (CHECK IT OUT)

Anybody who is interested and wants to work on something like this with me, PM me about it

Imagine just being able to induce attraction or arousal through the use of audio played at certain frequencies, that is some hentai protagonist shit :feelskek:

However that isn't the main focus of this thread, this thread is about another experiment I've always wanted to test, but it will be years before I can test anything out. Maybe somebody here already has the time and resources and can get a head-start and share that information with some of us at a later point :feelshehe:

The experiment is about the use of "aphrodisiacs" to induce attraction and/or arousal in targeted females, preferably through the olfactory system (smell) and if not then some substance that is absorbed through the skin

I've always wondered if there was a specific blend and concentration of a combination of aphrodisiacs and/or chemicals that one could use to have this effect, I think its very possible

Now you may be thinking - "No way this is possible because some company would have done it already and sold it in stores to make millions"

Here's the thing though, nothing like this would even make it to stores because feminists would have it banned as a "rape drug" before the company could even sell one bottle of "Hentai Protagonist Cologne" :feelskek:

I'm pretty sure that something that does this is locked up in some vault (digital or physical) somewhere by multiple research companies, they know they can't sell it because it would get banned, so they just keep the data/formula locked away for further study and experimentation

Think Scapolamine (also known as "Devils Breath") but not as "strong"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04

If something like this was created and spread amongst men, that would be the end of the game, especially if its something that metabolizes quickly so even if tests for it became available it wouldn't matter

A drug/substance like this will not only have to be an aphrodisiac but it will also have to in some way affect a persons consciousness minimally, in the sense of making them a bit more pliable, not in the sense of making them dizzy or unaware

Its not about "controlling the brain", its about "tricking the brain"

Its not about "making them want you", its about "their brain telling them that they want you"

She will be fully aware but since women blindly follow their instincts and are very base and animalistic in nature, I think its possible to utilize their Chad thirst in such a manner

Are there any Bio-Chem major incels here, this might be something you could spend some time experimenting with as a hobby (don't leave me hanging if you figure something out :feelskek:)

We don't want a "rape drug", we want an "attraction drug", you might think I'm splitting hairs and "either way its rape", but realistically it would be hard to argue this in a court of law, and even if one of us got caught we might be able to set a precedent, because it can be argued that the drug has the same effect that Chad induces just by existing, so can attractive men now be charged for manipulating women?

For example, lets say the testing & research department of some fast food chain created a chemical that "activates your appetite" and makes you want to eat, and they start releasing it in vents at certain concentrations in their own stores

Could a customer now sue the company upon discovering this?

I don't think so and here's why

THE SMELL OF VARIOUS FATS, CHEMICALS, ETC OF OTHER FOODS ALREADY ACTIVATES YOUR APPETITE

When you go to other fast food stores like Subway, KFC, Taco Bell, etc the smells of these foods that is spreading throughout the store also "activates your appetite"

A company finding a more direct and improved way to do this isn't doing anything "illegal", because they are doing what is already being done "passively" through the natural process of cooking & preparing food products in other stores

In that same sense, to argue that inducing attraction is rape, would be to argue that attractive men are essentially manipulating women and raping them to begin with (passively)

Its ridiculous to argue that because Chads attraction and manipulation is "passive" (he was just born doing it, and does it automatically) it is "acceptable", and I'd really like to see some lawyer try to argue something retarded like that in court :feelskek:. I would have my lawyer bring up Adolf Hitler and eugenics just to guilt the jurors into being against his argument :feelskek:, because that's essentially his position

His position is - Advantages you are born with (genetics) are "morally good" and advantages that you create (science) are "immoral" because you are supposed to "know your place" and accept failure

I'm pretty sure its possible to win such a case, but that's only if you get caught, and if this substance/drug is made well you probably won't get caught at all

Once again, anybody who is interested in these experiments (Subliminals Or Aphrodisiacs) be sure to PM me. Maybe I could create some kind of group Chat for all of us to talk and share a methodology or share our findings

I would definitely like to get some more insight into auditory subliminals as I've actually at least had minor success with these experiments so I know a bit about it and I'd know where to start and what improvements to make

What if the person is deaf enough to don't hear over 14500? (A great portion of even young adults)

Where did you get this stat?
Search for hearing and hertz, from age 40 most can't hear over 15000hz, but there are multiple studies that claim that around 1/4 of the young population today has hearing loss due to electronics and big city noise exposure.