Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 4/21/2021 [DEREK CHAUVIN JURY VERDICT EDITION]

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/12a1jVaP4xz8

TOPIC LIST:
NOTHING TODAY BESIDES DEREK CHAUVIN VERDICT
@waste matter
@based_meme
@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag
@commander_zoidberg
@AlwaysHungry
@sckicksal345
@WorldYamataizer
@Totenkopf
@Lebensmüder
@Zettacel
@DarkMTS_57

nigga didn't post any audio kek

"crackers stay mad while niggers stay winning"
- @WØLF

Eyedol killerinstinct arcade animation

i like your opinion on the trial. its too bad you cant disagree with anything that happened without people skinning you for being “racist”

You’re totally right, he couldnt have been charged with all those things AT THE SAME TIME

TOPIC LIST:
@waste matter
@based_meme
@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag
@commander_zoidberg
@AlwaysHungry
@sckicksal345
@WorldYamataizer
@Totenkopf
@Lebensmüder
@Zettacel
@DarkMTS_57

based as always

Hope he'll be alright in prison

black people are goofy

I'm all for acceleration at this point. Just sit back and relax, enjoy the fireworks of ZOG nation falling on it's own. The government hates us- just look at this site! They want to keep datamining us, they want us dead.

TOPIC LIST:
@waste matter
@based_meme
@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag
@commander_zoidberg
@AlwaysHungry
@sckicksal345
@WorldYamataizer
@Totenkopf
@Lebensmüder
@Zettacel
@DarkMTS_57

Rest in power Dereck Chauvin. soon the sun will rise again.
nigga didn't post any audio kek
i like your opinion on the trial. its too bad you cant disagree with anything that happened without people skinning you for being “racist”

You’re totally right, he couldnt have been charged with all those things AT THE SAME TIME
based as always
Hope he'll be alright in prison
black people are goofy
I'm all for acceleration at this point. Just sit back and relax, enjoy the fireworks of ZOG nation falling on it's own. The government hates us- just look at this site! They want to keep datamining us, they want us dead.

Bummerdrummer- "Obviously Chauvin was innocent"

tenor.gif

Floyd wasn't a good man by any means, but at the end of the day murder is still a crime

Chauvin could've easily tazed him if Floyd was giving him that much of a fight, avoiding his prison sentence and the whole mess entirely

Do cops in America not have handcuffs or something?
Like just cuff the guy and get up from his neck damn
I remember reading about an autistcel dying the same way too
Many such cases!

Bummerdrummer- "Obviously Chauvin was innocent"

tenor.gif

Floyd wasn't a good man by any means, but at the end of the day murder is still a crime

Chauvin could've easily tazed him if Floyd was giving him that much of a fight, avoiding his prison sentence and the whole mess entirely
He restrained Floyd, at which point Floyd had a heart attack from a drug OD.

If a restraint is enough to burst his heart a taser would be too.

There was fent and meth and energy drinks in his system, if that’s an objective fact to you then any nonsense about murder is a lie

@WØLF

Coward

There was fent and meth and energy drinks in his system, if that’s an objective fact to you then any nonsense about murder is a lie
I never objected to the fact that he was drug induced, but the theory that he died by it is factually false.

I never objected to the fact that he was drug induced, but the theory that he died by it is factually false.
He did die by it.

These restraints are common across the world and US police practiced, if he died just by a knee everyone who was in Minneapolis that ever got restrained would have died too. Why did nobody else die except for this one guy who had a lethal amount (actually 6x the lethal amount) of drugs in his system?

Not even taking into account the fact he resisted arrest,

He did die by it.

These restraints are common across the world and US police practiced, if he died just by a knee everyone who was in Minneapolis that ever got restrained would have died too. Why did nobody else die except for this one guy who had a lethal amount (actually 6x the lethal amount) of drugs in his system?

Not even taking into account the fact he resisted arrest,
That's purely speculation, anyone with a brain can come to the conclusion that with enough pressure to the neck it can result in asphyxiation, police officers aren't magically exempt from this.

"Mr. Floyd died from a low level of oxygen," Tobin said. "This caused damage to his brain that we see, and it also caused a [pulseless electrical activity] arrhythmia that caused his heart to stop."

"Dr. Jonathan Rich, a medical school professor at Northwestern University, told the jury at Chauvin's murder trial in Minneapolis that had Floyd "not been restrained in the way in which he was, I think he would have survived that day."

"Baker found that Floyd's cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression."

Those are quotes from three different medical examiners, what else could you possibly want in terms of evidence

Last edited:
Cope

1s will never die, Js will outlive whatever garbage that is currently popular

OGs still sellout JFL at you
True but everyone has the 1's. They're still drip but they aren't as special as they used to be. I could even argue that they're overrated
I forgot which thread ngl
Beaner cope!

H
That's purely speculation, anyone with a brain can come to the conclusion that with enough pressure to the neck it can result in asphyxiation, police officers aren't magically exempt from this.
They didn’t even do it on his neck Jfl
That was disproven BY THEIR OWN WITNESS

"Mr. Floyd died from a low level of oxygen," Tobin said. "This caused damage to his brain that we see, and it also caused a [pulseless electrical activity] arrhythmia that caused his heart to stop."

"Dr. Jonathan Rich, a medical school professor at Northwestern University, told the jury at Chauvin's murder trial in Minneapolis that had Floyd "not been restrained in the way in which he was, I think he would have survived that day."

"I think he would have gone home or wherever he was going to go had he not been subjected to the prone and positional restraint that he was," Rich said.

Those are quotes from three different medical examiners, what else could you possibly want in terms of evidence
oh the “witnesses” and ((((examiners))) in the rigged kangaroo court said that? Wow color me shocked. He was restrained as per police protocol and it blew up his heart because of his drug use,

"I think he would have gone home or wherever he was going to go had he not been subjected to the prone and positional restraint that he was," Rich said.

lol he won't respond to this.

But I agree with OP about slapping him 3 charges. It's unnecessary tbh and you can clearly see the jury's bias.
He should be in Jail no doubt and only coping cumskins will say otherwise.

They didn’t even do it on his neck Jfl
That was disproven BY THEIR OWN WITNESS
Minneapolis-Police-Death-.jpg

"He literally wasn't even on his neck bro, the witness disproved it" :feelsgah:

oh the “witnesses” and ((((examiners))) in the rigged kangaroo court said that? Wow color me shocked. He was restrained as per police protocol and it blew up his heart because of his drug use,
Go with whatever makes you feel comfortable, but I'm going to stick with what the evidence says

TOPIC LIST:
@waste matter
@based_meme
@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag
@commander_zoidberg
@AlwaysHungry
@sckicksal345
@WorldYamataizer
@Totenkopf
@Lebensmüder
@Zettacel
@DarkMTS_57

Dude @me ffs I’m the new sherrrif in town

Minneapolis-Police-Death-.jpg

"He literally wasn't even on his neck bro, the witness disproved it" :feelsgah:
The bodycam footage disproved it

View: https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1379183469239078918?s=21

Go with whatever makes you feel comfortable, but I'm going to stick with what the evidence says
>the evidence
Might as well say “I’m gonna stick to the science” while you’re at it. You’re believing the liberal establishment and an obvious kangaroo court. The evidence is that there was a fatal amount of drugs and his heart blew up through a restraint and being arrested.

The bodycam footage disproved it
You mean your headcannon disproves it

You have to be joking if you really think that's his shoulder blade :feelskek:

>the evidence
Might as well say “I’m gonna stick to the science” while you’re at it. You’re believing the liberal establishment and an obvious kangaroo court
There's barely anything in your court to say that it was an overdose, on the otherhand you have the medical examiners themselves saying that he died from a lack of oxygen

You mean your headcannon disproves it
View attachment 437568
Yeah that looks like the lower back.
You have to be joking if you really think that's his shoulder blade :feelskek:
Bodycam footage showed it on his back
There's barely anything in your court to say that it was an overdose, on the otherhand you have the medical examiners themselves saying that he died from a lack of oxygen
The toxicologist report that he had 6x the lethal dose

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.
In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

Again, if this was the cop then everyone who ever got kneeled on would be dead, but for some reason it only killed a guy who had lethal amounts of drugs in his system.

If I do a rollercoaster ride 60000 times and I don’t die, and someone does it once and dies, I can assume he didn’t have his safety buckle on