Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 4/15/2020

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
@ThoughtfulCel @MountainGorilla @Ellsworth @ThePlagueDoctor @HidekiTojota @Sparrow's Song @Operation Miranda @Yerberito @ItsOver4cel @metabuxx @DepressionTookMyIQ @San Salvador @FUCKITALLREEE @pp183 @MartinLutherCoon @Kurt Gödel @lll @werty1457 @1680 @Llama @ihaveno1 @Amacko @manicel @Dionysus @builderseed @Animecel2D @radishman @dogcel256 @Personalityinkwell @0fflinemode @VirginAutistManlet @Colvin76 @Saber @Lone-Star @Daydreamincel @zangano1 @ordinaryotaku @bigantennaemay1 @TheSecondComing @nihility @singleplayercel @Cheesecel @WØLF @azathoth1919 @Kasper Poole @Mogged Loner @FrailPaleStaleMale @WØLF @Diocel @rightfulcel @MSCW @squirrelsonfire2 @Pennywise @streetlyte @RemoveNormalfags @Damo the incel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Say in thread comments if you want to subscribe (I'll @ you whenever one of these drops) on the contrary say if you want to unsubscribe

unrelated but that's a long ass list

unrelated but that's a long ass list
it's only of people that directly tell me to @ them i.e "I want to subscribe". If I wanted to scew it I could make it probs 60-70 (It's at 57 rn but I could inflate by @ ting people who said it was interesting, but never specified they wanted to get @ted, but I won't.)

Last edited:
Good shit. Was waiting for this

⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣤⣙⣿⣿⣾⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢀⢀⠜⣿⠙⣹⡻⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
⢀⢀⣰⣿⢠⣿⣇⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⢀⢀⠍⠙⢿⡟⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⣴⣾⠃
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠈⢀⡤⢲⣾⣗⠲⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠻⢿⣿⣿⡿⠃
⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⢙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠰⠁⢰⣾⣿⣿⡇⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄⡀
⡇⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣇⢀⢀⠙⠷⣍⠛⠛⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠋⠉⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⡟⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⠦
⠰⢀⠻⣿⣿⣿⣧⡙⠆⢀⣀⠤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣧⢸⢻⣿⣿⠿⢿⡆⠁⠠⠠
⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣷⣖⠋⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⠏⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⢸⣿⣆⢀⢻⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡒⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢈⣴⣿⣿⡿⢀⡿⢀⢻⣿⣆⡈⣿⣿⠂⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⠄⢀⢀⢀⠈⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⡿⠁⢀⣡⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣄⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⣠⣾
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠢⣤⣄⢀⢀⣀⠠⢴⣾⣿⣿⡿⢋⠟⢡⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⡄⣿⣿⢂⠐⢀⣤⡾⡟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⢀⠘⠿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣹⣿⣀⣀⣀⣀⠘⠛⠋⠁⡀⣄⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢀⣿⣿⣴⣾⣿⣭⣄⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠛⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⣡⣾⣿⣿⣿⡟⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣤⣶⣿⡿⢛⢿⡇⠟⠰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⡿⢉⣭⢭⠏⣿⡿⢸⡏⣼⣿⢴⡇⢸⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⢃⣶⣶⡏⠸⠟⣱⣿⣧⣛⣣⢾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠈⢀⢀⡼⠉⠉⠉⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⠟⢻⡿⡉⣷⣬⡛⣵⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡯⢀⢀⠴⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢰⠘⣰⣇⣿⣿⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡷⢺⣿⠟⣩⣭⣽⣇⠲⠶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⢐⡈⣿⣷⣶⠎⣹⡟⠟⣛⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣼⣿⣷⣿⣷⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠂⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⠉⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠓⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠄⡠⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠉⠛⢦
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠛⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡿⠟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠐
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠻⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⣿⠹⣮⣿⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⢀⠛⠳⢾⣷⣾⣿⣹⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢧

Very interesting shit my man

You sound like a low t act man

add me.I enjoyed it very much to be quite honest

good job, keep making these. even if i havent posted in every thread ive listened to all of them so far

⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣄⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣄⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣄⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣄⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣤⣙⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣙⣤⣄⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣄⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣙⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣄⣤⣄⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣄⣤⣤⣄⣤⣤⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙ ⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙ ⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣤⣷⣿⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙ ⣙⣤⣤⣤⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷ ⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣙⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷ ⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷

The only news i trust

Listened to every second.

more reliable than CNN

When will IncelWars Male Vitality+ be available on the IncelWars Store?

Tbh.

Lost it at: "@Milo was banned for posting a tranny"

Also who's posting their asshole :feelsohgod:
Weed :lul: :lul: :lul: You didn’t see the pic? It’s his legs spread out with his dick and balls out with hammy between his legs

⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣄⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣄⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣄⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣄⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣤⣙⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣙⣤⣄⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣄⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣙⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣤⣤⣤⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣤⣤⣄⣤⣙⣤⣄⣄⣄⣤⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣤⣄⣄⣤⣤⣄⣤⣄⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣄⣤⣤⣄⣤⣤⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣄⣄ ⣙⣙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣤⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣤⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣷⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣙⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣤⣙⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣤ ⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙ ⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣷⣙⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙ ⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣙⣙⣙⣿⣿⣷⣙⣷⣙⣷⣙⣤⣷⣿⣙⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣙ ⣙⣤⣤⣤⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣙⣙⣙⣷⣙⣙⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷ ⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣙⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣙⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣙⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷ ⣙⣤⣤⣄⣄⣄⣙⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷⣿⣷⣷⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⣷

@BummerDrummer Hey my man, you gotta sign me in, those incel news are really nice ngl.

High-tier news, listened to whole thing

sure sign me up bro

just post your hairy asshole theory
:feelskek: :feelskek:

good episode, OP
just a suggestion... if you ever feel like there's not much stuff going on you could try doing it 2 or 3 times a week instead of a daily thing
but keep making these
I enjoy it very much
:feelsokman: