Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel news 4/15/2021 (SPICY RANT EDITION)

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

View: https://voca.ro/19JcMidruuW7

1: Controversial comments by @Nautica1983
2: New suggestion and banned users
3: BUMMER DRUMMER COMMENT SPURS CONTROVERSY-DEFENSE (very spicy and very vulgar)

Geopolitics general:
Cop free for killing jan 6th rioter
Derek chauvin court case
Myanmar problems.

@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag

my favorite time of the day

Shut up incel

Shut up incel
HidekiTojota

I am on your side with the Duante shit. The BLM cucks couldnt find a way to justify Duante chimpingout, and since people on this forum have a little bit of self awareness and couldnt let themselves look like hypocrites with double standards (Like your average BLM supporter) they coped by calling you a whiteknight lmao.

Keep simpin' for cops

LMFAO. This is the first time I've watched your news thing. I did not expect you to sound like a 12 year old based on the way you post. Not directing this as an insult, your voice just caught me off guard.
High iq post @Nautica1983
Glad you agree

LMFAO. This is the first time I've watched your news thing. I did not expect you to sound like a 12 year old based on the way you post. Not directing this as an insult, your voice just caught me off guard.

Glad you agree
He has a youtube channel too. With the same name.

Cops shouldn't be allowed to shoot people for resisting arrest. That will give them the power to say anyone they pull over was resisting and get away with killing them. That kind of authoritarianism is cucked, it's also whiteknighting to defend cop's right to kill non violent people.

Cops shouldn't be allowed to shoot people for resisting arrest. That will give them the power to say anyone they pull over was resisting and get away with killing them.
No because that did use to be a problem but now we have bodycams. every cop has a bodycam, you can see when they resist.
That kind of authoritarianism is cucked, it's also whiteknighting to defend cop's right to kill non violent people.

if you are a police officer you would do the same thing, and if you look at bodycam footage how the officer dies ALWAYS is that the suspect resists arrest. I'm saying that if I was in charge of the police force in this country I would have no qualms about no slack. If you are stalling and running, you have something to hide. If you have something to hide, you could have a gun. If you have something to hide it definitely means you're a criminal.

Plus it would incentivize not running. We let too many violent criminals with guns and drugs just go and run away. If they got shot the second they went out of protocol they'd know not to do it anymore. And about it being autocratic, good. We need a little autocracy when it comes to low IQ criminal control. It's the only way they learn and have historically learnt. There's a reason the whip was invented. People are different and there is a group of people that need to be treated like literal animals (and this isnt even racial, its in every race but more prevalent in other races just like intelligence/IQ) in order to not fuck everything up. It's just how it is I think idk. I just see too many people getting let off that end up being bad news. Which is why I think it should go down to the community police because then community police could just kill all the dangerous criminals 13/50's without the federal govt shitting on them.

Last edited:
No because that did use to be a problem but now we have bodycams. every cop has a bodycam, you can see when they resist.
It still shouldn't give them the right to do it. They can turn them off or cover it and use software to edit the footage.

They can turn them off or cover it and use software to edit the footage.
Idk if cops can do that or have done that, I just think basically the takeaway is that there needs to be autocracy when it is in response to violent crime because the subsection of people that do the violent crime have historically had to be pacified through complete brute force (slavery, dungeons etc). Or at the very least more freedoms to the people compared to what we have. The current police are so pussified and unable to do anything that they really should just be giving everyone else firearms to defend themselves and give them funds for community police so that THEY can deal with the problems themselves by shooting the criminals. Because currently it's terroristic right now. The govt does nothing about, and when you try defending yourself the govt steps in and gets you.my ideal way of policing is militia cops unrestrained by pussified feds. Detroit militias of people who've had enough of the city collapsing and who are ready to take it back by killing every single ape on the street with a needle.

I disagree with @Nautica1983 comments. Most people here are kind of average looking but unless you are in the top 20% of males you're fucked. A haircut and a beard and some designer clothes will not make the difference for most people here. Like you said - BummerDrummer sounds like a 12YO. Do you think that a foid is going to feel attraction for a manlet who sounds like a 12YO just because he grows a beard or has a haircut? Bummer might not even have enough testosterone to grow a decent beard. I see plenty men who can't.

I respect your right to an opinion because you're a 2017cel but it isn't 2005 when women might have to settle for low tier normies to have a boyfriend when they can hop on Tinder.

Idk if cops can do that or have done that, I just think basically the takeaway is that there needs to be autocracy when it is in response to violent crime because the subsection of people that do the violent crime have historically had to be pacified through complete brute force (slavery, dungeons etc). Or at the very least more freedoms to the people compared to what we have. The current police are so pussified and unable to do anything that they really should just be giving everyone else firearms to defend themselves and give them funds for community police so that THEY can deal with the problems themselves by shooting the criminals. Because currently it's terroristic right now. The govt does nothing about, and when you try defending yourself the govt steps in and gets you.my ideal way of policing is militia cops unrestrained by pussified feds. Detroit militias of people who've had enough of the city collapsing and who are ready to take it back by killing every single ape on the street with a needle.
The cops of the state aren't heroes, they work for (((them))) and not the citizens. We have to stop depending on them and strip them from their authority, and have our own weapons and community funded militias. We're in the time where we can all wear small cameras that will prove we're innocent if we have to shoot someone in self defense, so no reason to depend on state cops any more.

I disagree with @Nautica1983 comments. Most people here are kind of average looking but unless you are in the top 20% of males you're fucked. A haircut and a beard and some designer clothes will not make the difference for most people here. Like you said - BummerDrummer sounds like a 12YO. Do you think that a foid is going to feel attraction for a manlet who sounds like a 12YO just because he grows a beard or has a haircut? Bummer might not even have enough testosterone to grow a decent beard. I see plenty men who can't.

I respect your right to an opinion because you're a 2017cel but it isn't 2005 when women might have to settle for low tier normies to have a boyfriend when they can hop on Tinder.
Idk where you guys live, but in my area I see average looking dudes with girls all the time. Now I definitely agree, if your average and around the 5-6/10 tier that girl will eventually leave you for a better looking, rich, or higher status guy. You may not keep the girl, but atleast you can still get consensual sex and get some relationship experience. Still better than nothing. If someone hasn't tried minoxidil than they can't claim they can't grow a decent beard unless they did and it didn't work.

Hell look at that user Its_Over. The guy that SEAmaxxed. Dude looked like a 4-5 out of ten, literally the most plain boring looking white guy but then he got leaner, lost the face fat and got a fuckboy haircut and went from a 4 to a 6. Could be a 7 if he kept a stubble. Most users here could ascend with some basic looksmaxxing bro.

I forgot about manlets tho. There's nothing they can do. Over for them.

If bummerdrummer wasn't a manlet and looksmaxxed, yes he could still ascend even if he has a 12 YO voice.

Last edited:

3: BUMMER DRUMMER COMMENT SPURS CONTROVERSY-DEFENSE (very spicy and very vulgar)

Geopolitics general:
Derek chauvin court case
Myanmar problems.

@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim
@squirrelsonfire2
@HamudiJr
@curryfool
@mental_out
@Netzachcel
@Orca
@keksofthebest
@Guykild
@Idotms
@Currycel25
@Kurt Gödel
@dreadtheblackpill
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@FlamingCel
@DonezoTheClown
@MisterMeme
@InMyCellInHell
@kikecel
@SergeantIncel
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@Incline
@Tiredpoorcel
@Ellsworth
@Pancakecel
@Pengwin
@Mogged Loner
@JosefMengelecel
@Incellectual
@ordinaryotaku
@bigantennaemay1
@FinnCel
@HotPotCel
@Copexodius Maximus
@CheapCocaine
@imsorry
@WØLF
@Animecel2D
@SocialzERo
@CleverJester
@Kurt Gödel
@ThePopeofCope
@TallCelFag

Tbh I haven't read his comment but I agree with the premise. Most people here could probably ascend one way or another if they actually tried. The problem is it is much easier to just give up without trying. Imagine calling yourself an incel without even trying to talk to a female all your life like nigger what do you expect to happen when you sit in your basement all day? Like honestly jfl. If you are truecel then fair enough but stop claiming to be truecel when you know you are clearly not its fucking annoying. Also the fact that most people here are fucking nigger youngcels and didn't even have a chance to try yet. I fucking despise youngcels. Well most of them anyway some are ok.

What I don't understand with the whole cop situation is you know how Cops are whether you're innocent or guilty, so why are you fighting and arguing with them and not complying?
Even worse, they always say what cops do to black people, and you're still fighting them? These that get killed are being fucking stupid.

Idk where you guys live, but in my area I see average looking dudes with girls all the time. Now I definitely agree, if your average and around the 5-6/10 tier that girl will eventually leave you for a better looking, rich, or higher status guy. You may not keep the girl, but atleast you can still get consensual sex and get some relationship experience. Still better than nothing. If someone hasn't tried minoxidil than they can't claim they can't grow a decent beard unless they did and it didn't work.

Hell look at that user Its_Over. The guy that SEAmaxxed. Dude looked like a 4-5 out of ten, literally the most plain boring looking white guy but then he got leaner, lost the face fat and got a fuckboy haircut and went from a 4 to a 6. Could be a 7 if he kept a stubble. Most users here could ascend with some basic looksmaxxing bro.

I forgot about manlets tho. There's nothing they can do. Over for them.

If bummerdrummer wasn't a manlet and looksmaxxed, yes he could still ascend even if he has a 12 YO voice.
I suppose we have a fundemental contradiction of ideology. You sound red pilled like a lot of the PUA's are. I've been doing it so long I'm completely blackpilled to everything.

I have advised a few youngcels here who are average and white to go and SEAmax. I have heard Thailand should open its borders again in July of this year. I don't think his haircut made much of a difference. I think its just pretty easy to pick up girls in Asia if you're a white foreigner and not completely disgusting - even a white manlet is still 3-4 inches taller than most men in Thailand. Asian women fetishise white men. I think guys who are 20's like Its_over was should go and do it. It's not an option for people who have jobs and bills to pay. Looking back on when I was 23-24 I should have gone and done what he did instead of chasing my oneitis.

Poor Bummer - he really is one of the most fucked of everyone on this forum. He is probably the next Hitler as well.

I like to listen to these on the background

Lmao align with BLM and LBGTQ, holy shit those guys pls tell me they self-banned.

Daunte Wright was glorious it shows feminism is retarded and it shows niggers are dumb monkeys who always resist arrest. Hope they start hating each other.

Geopolitics general:
Derek chauvin court case
Myanmar problems.

@Diocel
@Robtical
@HidekiTojota
@PoodankMcGee
@shii410
@builderseed
@Broly
@Urekkim