Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Music Tastes

Rope-a-dope

Rope-a-dope

Unfortunately a Jewcel
I'm wondering what kind of music is most popular with us, maybe there's a common thread among them. I'm really into P!ATD, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, and The Offspring.

How about you guys?

Fall out boy? FAKECEL OUT!

I'm wondering what kind of music is most popular with us, maybe there's a common thread among them. I'm really into P!ATD, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots, and The Offspring.

How about you guys?
Nice try JIDF. Spotify doxxing. Be careful incels.

11 posts AND jewish. They are not even trying anymore. Oy Vey.

Go Experimental or go home

J-Rock and JPOP (anime OP/ED mostly), Doujin music (mostly Eurobeat), Utaite (Mafumafu and Soraru), and Vocaloid.

Nice try JIDF. Spotify doxxing. Be careful incels.

11 posts AND jewish. They are not even trying anymore. Oy Vey.
How tf do you Spotify doxx someone?
I don't even have Spotify so I wouldn't even know tbh

>>>offtopic

But to answer your question, prog rock is the most incel genre. No women at their concerts, and this is a proven fact. Too complicated and classical for any mind but a true intellectual. King Crimson leads the genre. Vid related.

How tf do you Spotify doxx someone?
I don't even have Spotify so I wouldn't even know tbh
I am not saying how but the JIDF know how.

>>>offtopic

But to answer your question, prog rock is the most incel genre. No women at their concerts, and this is a proven fact. Too complicated and classical for any mind but a true intellectual. King Crimson leads the genre. Vid related.

I've seen a lot of hot chicks at Steven Wilson concerts
Not that anything happened, they were just... there

I'm mostly into metal(from the classics to black metal), newwaveretro youtube channel and some 80s and 90s music.

>>>offtopic

kek

My favorite band is Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas but I listen to P!ATD too

dark music is the only for an incel

One of the most incel bands(or at least singer)

maybe there's a common thread among them.

The only common thread is that they're going to be independent of whatever the people around them listen to

i've been listening to this recently

Go Experimental or go home

Good selection. Check this out; I'm generally skeptical of Post-Post Black Brooklyncore, but this is completely bewildering. I think there's a genuine contempt for Bugville embedded herein that isn't present in most of their peers:

Coming out later this month.

Anything that isn't a doob-click aural pacifier for lobotomized queers will be a drawback for attracting cunts, from Anime OSTs to Xenakis to Howlin' Wolf to Teitanblood. Only Chad can get away with being "weird", hence why normscum who listen to metal, classical, industrial etc. talk about it as if it were Drake: " Nails is GOAT, YWNBOOU went hard :fire:". Everything is reduced to personal accoutrement after bugs and sluts get their hands on something, but some "mating signals" are far more efficacious than others.

Helps:
Pop (-rap, -country)

Hurts:
The rest

Good selection. Check this out; I'm generally skeptical of Post-Post Black Brooklyncore, but this is completely bewildering. I think there's a genuine contempt for Bugville embedded herein that isn't present in most of their peers:

Coming out later this month.

This is some really good stuff you've got there buddy boyo :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Hadn't heard about these guys, I'm not into USBM in general but I can make the odd exception.

When i'm feeling extra autistic Axcx is my jam. I love their cover of Manowars Gloves of Metal. Also, their best song title was "Beating Up Niggers that Sell Fake Crack". Seth said once when they were playing that song the lights went out and he thought "some niggers" showed up wanting to fight him
I've seen a lot of hot chicks at Steven Wilson concerts
Not that anything happened, they were just... there
Steven Wilson has music that is very female appealing.. just listen to Hand Cannot Erase. Very accessible for women... King Crimson, not so much. Way too dissonant, way too complex and way too professional for the female mind to handle.

Basically all music but mostly Trance, 80´s pop and 90´s pop music. Really had to say actually because I do listen to about everything even Hannah Montana sometimes, Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Britney Spears, Linkin Park the list goes on. But I guess mostly Trance or pop music from the 80 ´s to 2010.

I can only listen to instrumental music, and not much of that.

I enjoy the responses I get from my cunt therapists when they ask me about music, and I know absolutely nothing.

Misophonia is a curse, though.

also dark music is appropriate for incel

i've been listening to this on repeat

i wish i could live on my own little secluded tropical paradise without having to deal with people who see me as ugly fuark