Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel movies

Glerforpus

Glerforpus

Overlord
★★★★★
What are some incel movies you recommend or at least have some blackpilled feel. One of my favs is taxi driver hby?

Full metal jacket is a good one. Shame it’s second half isn’t as good as the first
I think, a lot of people don’t think about that, but killer movies like Friday the 13. are actually incel movies. The killers are allways ugly men who got rejected by society and now want to take revenge, mostly killing foids

I think, a lot of people don’t think about that, but killer movies like Friday the 13. are actually incel movies. The killers are allways ugly men who got rejected by society and now want to take revenge, mostly killing foids
Well I mean in the first one it’s the mom that’s the killer. In later installments he kills to avenge her, so I don’t really think that’s incel. Although I could be remembering wrong
:society:

Why would you want to watch trash.

extension de la lunette

The Matrix is where the whole pill concept originated

What are some incel movies you recommend or at least have some blackpilled feel. One of my favs is taxi driver hby?
Taxi driver is so garbage , the best ones are whatever and the last black man in San Francisco

very original thread you got here

how everyone forgot about Marty

Theres this short and very blackpilled movie ive watched but its only avaliable in my language, if any cels are willing to watch it i can add subtitles to it myself

One Hour Photo comes to mind.