Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel movies and entertainment

lwolf27

lwolf27

Wii u wii u, this is the fbi.
-
Jfl i can't even cope anymore with these soy and cucks movies, games and books, all they do is talk about foids and love. Everything is Love love love, it's annoying.

we need entertainment made by incels for incels to cope better I'm getting sick of Hollywood and most of the things in the media / entertainment world.

I don't wanna watch Captain cuckmerica or wonder foid, no thanks:feelsrope::feelsrope:

This should be sticked, we need entertainment made by us for us.

Meanwhile: any suggestions? Good movies, games and books that are incels friendly kekk.

im killing people in CS:GO
good cope for me

Any incel friendly movie bro? I haven't seen anything in a while. :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelscry:
i dont know any good movie for incels
im watching retarded normie movies but im coping very well with them

Historical movies prob, Master and commander etc.

I don't really mind if it has romance so long as it is well made

Gears of War used to be an mgtow game but now its just feminist propaganda disguised as a game

Historical movies prob, Master and commander etc.

I agree to an extent. Unfortunately, even historical movies are more and more cucked in recent years —- such as exaggerating foids power and influence in the Middle Ages to appeal to 21st century SJW sensibilities.
I love historical films but I also appreciate realism as much as possible. I hate it when characters are given Western 2019 mindsets

watch older movies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back