Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel movie: Whatever (1999 film)

• Thread starter DepravedAndDeprived
  • Start date
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
It's a movie based on a novel by Michel Houellebecq. It basically tells the story of an incel dealing with his misanthropy. Highly recommended.

View: https://vimeo.com/260391237

based houellebecqcel

Good movie. Houellebecq was a blackpiller ahead of his time.

The whole movie is so depressive yet so realistic

Only a few scenes are worth watching IMO, you guys will probably like his early books more.

Only a few scenes are worth watching IMO, you guys will probably like his early books more.
I've read a few of his books I think. Elementary particles and The map and the territory. Frankly I cannot recall either.

Just watched about 40 mins so far, Interesting, its a realistic potrayal of how low status men live in western countries, wageslave till you drop dead.

It's a movie based on a novel by Michel Houellebecq. It basically tells the story of an incel dealing with his misanthropy. Highly recommended.

View: https://vimeo.com/260391237

"Or their vagina,or their love. That all disappears when their lives do. And you can posses thier lives. Believe me my friend,take up a career as a murderer. "

I like the pure Tisserand and despise the mentally unstable ''Hero'' that used him to shove his frustration .

One of the best movies ever made, I (and most incels ) resemble perfectly Tisserand, It's like the movie has been made for us. Maybe the only thing we have to do is to join a dancing class in order to ascend.

Or maybe to follow the advice of the author of the book.

Hullbecq

Last edited: