Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Movie Review

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★

Someone else made a thread, but I have so much to say I wanted to make my own one.

It's ridiculous and very comical. The director clearly did research and wanted to depict incel stuff, but while it gets some vague details right it doesn't resemble the reality of inceldom at all. It's like a blender full of memes. (Reminds me of the Law and Order Gamergate episode)

Best memes:
Incel Man approaches a girl at a quiet library, making a bunch of noise. When she nicely rejects him he starts yelling. I don't think anyone is that autistic lol.
So Incel Man is like @uninstall (approaching strangers) + Elliott Rodgers + actor looks a little like blackops2cel.
The british meme voice at the beginning
Fake version of incels.is with usernames like "trumpizzagate"
New Retro Wave music playing

There was some good filmmaking in this meme machine that filmcels should appreciate. Look at the placement of stuff in the frame, especially that first shot with the library. Your eye is drawn to the empty space between Incel Man and the girl, which makes it seem more awkward.The camera doesn't move but it's still really well composed. Either someone spent some time planning that shot out or I'm just SUPER AUTISTIC :feelsahh:.

It has a surprisingly high production value and is entertaining... 8/10?

Being an incel is so different than the way the film presents it... The bit with the roomate is especially ridiculous (Virtuous Chad going out of his way to "help you out bro"). Nobody has ever treated me with that much compassion, not even my closest family members. It's a world of happy, compassionate, well adjusted people where the one incel is fucked up because he insists on being a weird asshole. Yeah, that's what normies think Incels are like.

My experience as an incel is much closer to being the monster in Frankenstein or Quasimodo in the Hunchback of Notre Dam. It's constant, unrelenting failiure and pain that no change, no adjustment helps. Being hated, targeted, living on the brink of the abyss. Spending your life looking for the basic elements of humanity and being constantly denied. I would structure an incel movie as a tragedy, where the main character is in a hostile environment where it's like everything is out to get him. Maybe in act 2 there's something, some little thing that gives him a glimmer of hope... and then in act 3 it's pulled away and he retreats into madness (inceldom). Then at the end you have normies like "what the fuck's wrong what that guy?" and the viewer realizes that the normies don't have any perspective on what made him the way he is. Filmschoolcels, this idea is free, please someone make a pro-incel movie.

Assuming anyone got this far, feel free to post your thoughts.

Last edited:
who ever watches this is a faggot

The worst part for me was when his roommate said that he should go to the party because there would be plenty of drunk foids implying he could have something that way, really?? Normies are worst than I though they are the real monsters here, I don't want something with a drunk woman who can barely rationalize what she is doing, but i guess that's how normies ascend right? Rape women who aren't in their right mind, oh yeah, this doesn't matter, whatever right? Because no matter what I think no matter what I do, it doesn't matter if my judgment of the situation have more compassion than normies, what really matters is my appearance and cause of that I'm the real monster here.

this guy is not incel, look at his jawline and height

he may look like a frog but u can snatch some girl easily within 100-200 attempts or get a social cricle