Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel Morality

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
Chrome screenshot 1638322081866

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Share your results frens :feelsaww:

True Neutral​

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

True Neutral​

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

Chaotic Evil​

People who are Chaotic Evil are motivated by the desire for personal gain and pleasure. In their view, the strong have the right to take what they want, and the weak are there to be exploited. When Chaotic Evil personalities band together, they are not motivated by a desire to cooperate but rather to oppose their mutual enemies. Such a group can, as a rule, only be held together by a strong leader capable of bullying his underlings into obedience. Since leadership is based on raw power, a leader is likely to be replaced at the first sign of weakness, or by anyone who can scheme to take his position away.

Chaotic Evil​

People who are Chaotic Evil are motivated by the desire for personal gain and pleasure. In their view, the strong have the right to take what they want, and the weak are there to be exploited. When Chaotic Evil personalities band together, they are not motivated by a desire to cooperate but rather to oppose their mutual enemies. Such a group can, as a rule, only be held together by a strong leader capable of bullying his underlings into obedience. Since leadership is based on raw power, a leader is likely to be replaced at the first sign of weakness, or by anyone who can scheme to take his position away.
:chad: Dark Triad.

Fanatically apathetic

Neutral Good
People who are Neutral Good are guided by their conscience and typically act altruistically, with only secondary regard for whether their actions are lawful or in line with cultural expectations or traditions. Neutral Good individuals have no problems with what is lawful as such, and nor are they rebels by nature, but they believe in furthering kindness and good deeds through whatever means seem necessary to them. If fostering good means supporting an organized society, then that is what must be done. If good can only come about through the overthrow of the existing social order, then so be it. For many who are Neutral Good, insistence on either lawfulness or rebellion is seen as detriments to or distractions from the greater goal of promoting true kindness in the world. :feelsaww:

Everytime I do these it's always true neutral, and it does reflect me morally and personally.

Chaotic Evil​

You are 43.3% evil, 60% chaotic, making you chaotic evil.:feelzez:

:feelzez::feelsohh:

You are 47.5% evil, 85% chaotic, making you chaotic evil.

if you aren't evil in some way you are a cuck objectively speaking

Not doing that hebrew psychology shit

Pretty sure I got chaotic neutral last time I did this test, which was kinda a shame as I thought I'd be Chaotic Good.

Chatic Evil guys are scum and I'm glad they're living incel here.

Morals aren’t real. Life is a horror show.

Pretty sure I got chaotic neutral last time I did this test, which was kinda a shame as I thought I'd be Chaotic Good.

Chatic Evil guys are scum and I'm glad they're living incel here.
I'm just ahead of the curve boyo:society: