Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel moment: you don't have anyone to spend thanksgiving with

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Title. I don't have any family members nor do I have any friends willing to spend thanksgiving with

One of my friends asked me what I was doing today and I said I was just going to spend it alone and she was like "oh that's so pathetic"

Title. I don't have any family members nor do I have any friends willing to spend thanksgiving with

One of my friends asked me what I was doing today and I said I was just going to spend it alone and she was like "oh that's so pathetic"
humblebragger. :lasereyes:

Not everyone here is a burgercel but yeah that's a trucel trait

death to america :smonk:

Ethnicel trait: you don't know what thanksgiving is

no thanksgiving for Polishcels :feelsrope:

I don't celebrate holidays
plus i don't like my family generally

I didn't know that today it was thanksgiving. Jfl.

My family isn’t having it because they can’t afford it :lul:

Are your parents dead or did they disown you?
they are alive, and I do see them for the holidays, but they don't really care enough to do anything fun. We just sit at home and eat an average meal. Thanksgiving for us is just another thursday

when I meant my family does not exist I am more referring to the fact that I don't have any extended family that I spend time with. For as long as I remember, it's just been me and my parents.

they are alive, and I do see them for the holidays, but they don't really care enough to do anything fun. We just sit at home and eat an average meal. Thanksgiving for us is just another thursday

when I meant my family does not exist I am more referring to the fact that I don't have any extended family that I spend time with. For as long as I remember, it's just been me and my parents.
Ok pretty much same for me. Dont have any contact with extended family. And obviously don’t have my own family…:feelsrope:

Same exact boat you're in. Truly brutal rn

Its so stupid most christcucks in America aren't religious. So who are they thankful to? Non burgercel

Its so stupid most christcucks in America aren't religious. So who are they thankful to? Non burgercel
they're thankful for corporations to let them have a week off from wageslaving only for them to waste their hard earned cash on kike merch the next day

Friends with a foid XD. You had it coming tbh.

As an oldfag, I must attest that my waifu picture is in this /a/ & /jp/ compilation video from 2011. Ten years later, nothing has changed. Had a thanksgiving dinner of turkey breast tacos with my waifu. Made a spicy salsa of tomato, onions, cilantro and jalapeno peppers. Perfect.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwP7-VpYtp0

Friends with a foid XD. You had it coming tbh.
more like I'm her friend. I don't even talk to her but she just texts me something stupid every other day.

I think maybe in our entire "friendship", I've only started the convo like 4 times just out of guilt. She's too low IQ compared to my very few other friends.