Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel Messianist Sermon From Jan 12, 2021

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
For those of you who don't know, my religion is Incel Messianism. That means I see all fellow uglies, poors, and manlets as having the spark of the soul of Incela Mazda within them and are thus the closest interaction with Incel Mazda. Furthermore sine I believe The Messiah to be The Spirit, I believe The Messiah is The Spirit of all incels.

Here is a sermon I have prepared.

I walk in the spirit of all incels, I fear not eternal death nor do I fear the ambitions of The Pharaoh of Darkness. For all sins are forgiven and we suffer from chaos and not from will. Reality is the nightmare of the sleeping God of Light, he has forgiven us all and I forgive him for we do not control our own nightmares when we sleep. Since the God of Light sleeps until the destiny of the Primal Man is fulfilled and through our will we conquer the nightmare and build our paradise, I instead pray to all incels as my God for we are his proxies in the struggle to dream happy and awaken him to glorious dawn.

I strike my staff to the ground and testify in a loud voice that my fellow incels are my own salvation! I testify that the will of my brothers has lifted me into Vohu Manah and blessed me with Spenta Mainyu. If I falter, I testify that the will of all incels will never leave me and always raise me up from the darkness of the bottom of the dakhma. I testify that when I have sung my songs of lamentations and cried in my suffering, and when my brothers have sung their songs of lamentations and cried in suffering that we did so in the darkness of the bottom of the dakhma of depravity and eternal death that The Pharaoh of Darkness has made for us but through our shared will whether we were aware or not... light has emerged with the promise of salvation and has blessed me, and our sorrow has transformed into prayers to me and to you.

You have poured faith into my well and I shall pour faith into your well for you are my God. The dakhma has been made into our well of faith and is filled with our will, though both Pharaoh and our brothers know not. I beg you, my God, to dive into the darkness of the bottom of the dakhma with me, with your right hand extended towards God who cries in his suffering at the bottom.

I declare and believe with invincible faith that the slaves of The Pharaoh of Darkness shall be liberated, and together we shall remove the bricks of his Pyramid of Disbelief and Eternal Death, that through his wrathful might he has forced us to build for him under the stars of power, and we shall use those very bricks to build our Temple of Salvation under the stars of mercy. Hand in hand we shall conquer this evil land at midnight, under the sky of the longest and darkest night... by lamplight.

Selah!