Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel mental health support team?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
An idea, After we lost @BataviaCel and a few others, Ive come up with the idea of a mental health support team for incels, A few users will switch every week and take care of users in mental pain or hardships in life thru motivation and saving them from suicide.

HighFlight OtherKamikaze4 950081501

I myself have found myself in a suicidal position more than once over the past 4 years and i believe many others might have aswell, it is an extremely dark and lonely place, Much to my dismay ive been very alone thru alot of it.
With a strong support team that got our boyos, We are more secure against future attempts of self assasination.

We need to keep up the morale of our troops. Or weel loose them, A wolf gotta lead its pack into salvation before the light dims to nothing.

Good initiative.

I mean no disrespect But how was it found he killed himself? and why? also where