Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel men of the world unite under the banner of liberation!

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★★
My esteemed comrades and friends, I bring you yet another message of hope, inspiration and glory for all men but especially those who know the pain and suffering which we as incels have had to endure. Free yourselves from your bondage my brothers! Let not the jew overlords and their simp minions continue to fetter and shackle your mighty arms! Join your brocels in our revolutionary efforts to achieve an advancement of real world men's rights. Incel Power!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZn8nFCpO60

Incel Power!

Incel Power!
Thank you for your support my esteemed comrade in arms. Please consider joining our noble cause and signing up for our forums if you have not already done so. Hail Saint Elliot.

Sounds nice in theory but I doubt we can all be unified

Kinda 2015, ngl. COVID proved people will do stupid shit to virtue signal and then when all of that was proven pointless they just forget.

Sounds nice in theory but I doubt we can all be unified
Nothing comes from nothing comrade and if you ever want to achieve any sort of tangible political rights and an advancement of the interests of incel men then you must take the next step and support our glorious struggle to vindicate the rights of all our fellow brocels.

Thank you for your support my esteemed comrade in arms. Please consider joining our noble cause and signing up for our forums if you have not already done so. Hail Saint Elliot.

Hey nigger! You too busy to reply to a private message over there?

I just checked my PM's a moment ago comrade and the only messages I have are from our esteemed comrade General Alek, which I do not think is you.

It's like you're too busy on sales and are ignoring customer service!

I just checked my PM's a moment ago comrade and the only messages I have are from our esteemed comrade General Alek, which I do not think is you.
Maybe it only allows frens?

It's like you're too busy on sales and are ignoring customer service!
Yes comrade, I realize that I haven't been putting much time in to the forums myself though my expertise and skill set is calibrated more to generating interest and engaging our target demographic then actually creating content on those forums, which my subordinates can do just as well as myself.

Maybe it only allows frens?
Yeah that is actually possible though I don't know why that would be a limitation. Send me a friend request and I will accept it asap.

My username
Yeah that is actually possible though I don't know why that would be a limitation. Send me a friend request and I will accept it asap.
I did. My username should be obvious

My username

I did. My username should be obvious
I still don't see anything in my notifications comrade. I will have to reach out to our tech support manager and have him personally remedy these issues.

You should make longer video formats detailing plans on how we can and should organize. We need to build a real presence in the real world.

You should make longer video formats detailing plans on how we can and should organize. We need to build a real presence in the real world.
I agree comrade, the problem is that I am currently limited to my extremely archaic technology which takes the form of a vintage 2006, Cannon Powershot camera and which has about a 3-4 minute recording capacity. I don't want to use a smart phone, lest the quality be sufficiently good that someone might be able to do the triangulations and dox me. We will put together a lengthy podcast style audio or video very soon where I will elucidate our platform for the masses.

Indeed comrade that is our next major step to be done in tandem with our initial recruitment drive. We have a general platform outlined on our website but we need to start getting specific and tactical in our strategy to bring liberation to all inceldom and subvert the institutions that allowed hypergamy and feminism to get so bad

Hey comrade, I just spoke with our Technical Services Supervisor and he would like to know what user group you are in for our forums (IBM, ILM, IPF, etc.). Please inform me at your nearest convenience.

Possible Inceldia location
Excellent recommendation comrade. We are presently contemplating establishing official diplomatic relationships via local consulate offices here in the US with Russia, Chechnya, Burma and Belarus, all of which feature uniquely well situated geographical enclaves that would be highly favorable to the establishment of an incel run territory. We could offer our services as military mercenaries and would conceivably conduct "special operations" against enemy female civilians in exchange for weapons, supplies, houses, vehicles and of course, our own personal sex slaves, as with the Caliphate. Right now however, we are focusing our efforts on the near term goals of establishing a domestic political organization and movement on behalf the interests of our brocels. Please consider joining us if you have not already done so.

Indeed comrade that is our next major step to be done in tandem with our initial recruitment drive. We have a general platform outlined on our website but we need to start getting specific and tactical in our strategy to bring liberation to all inceldom and subvert the institutions that allowed hypergamy and feminism to get so bad
Hey comrade, I just spoke with our Technical Services Supervisor and he would like to know what user group you are in for our forums (IBM, ILM, IPF, etc.). Please inform me at your nearest convenience.
Please do not give up on YouTube, the algorithm is retarded so your first 50-100. Videos won’t garner a lot of views. But please keep posting and slowly we will have a presence on YouTube.

Would be cool if we had an extroverted incel brother who could go out to the streets and protest to display how stupid the average soy and foid is.

Excellent recommendation comrade. We are presently contemplating establishing official diplomatic relationships via local consulate offices here in the US with Russia, Chechnya, Burma and Belarus, all of which feature uniquely well situated geographical enclaves that would be highly favorable to the establishment of an incel run territory. We could offer our services as military mercenaries and would conceivably conduct "special operations" against enemy female civilians in exchange for weapons, supplies, houses, vehicles and of course, our own personal sex slaves, as with the Caliphate. Right now however, we are focusing our efforts on the near term goals of establishing a domestic political organization and movement on behalf the interests of our brocels. Please consider joining us if you have not already done so.
Honestly that sounds like a terrible idea, no developed country is going to want excess men forming militias within their own boundaries. We would have to form our own area in the USA, however my fear is that if we grow big enough we will get Waco’d.

Please do not give up on YouTube, the algorithm is retarded so your first 50-100. Videos won’t garner a lot of views. But please keep posting and slowly we will have a presence on YouTube.

Would be cool if we had an extroverted incel brother who could go out to the streets and protest to display how stupid the average soy and foid is.
I would be amenable to doing this myself if I were either sufficiently inebriated or Xanaxmaxxed, which I do have access to. I think we can explore this sort of idea further as I agree that it would gain traction quickly with a larger audience base, if only for being so edgy and provocative.

Honestly that sounds like a terrible idea, no developed country is going to want excess men forming militias within their own boundaries. We would have to form our own area in the USA, however my fear is that if we grow big enough we will get Waco’d.
The problem with the Branch Davidians, as I am sure you are well aware, is that they foolishly decided to violate federal firearms laws. I would make damned sure to secure my FFL before purchasing any military grade weaponry and we would likewise be in full compliance with all ATF regulations and applicable laws. As for mercenary operations, this is really more of a fanatasy of mine although it would be based af.

I would be amenable to doing this myself if I were either sufficiently inebriated or Xanaxmaxxed, which I do have access to. I think we can explore this sort of idea further as I agree that it would gain traction quickly with a larger audience base, if only for being so edgy and provocative.
If there’s one honest way to get views on YouTube it’s simply by providing entertainment. Seriously… videos about people talking about LGBT in churches for example get a couple thousand views however actually going to a church that supports LGBT and confronting the pastor garners 500.000 to a million views easily.

There’s this group called the TFP student action which is like a conservative student Catholic group and they show up to liberal colleges around the USA with 6 to 12 people, all in uniform, debating students and doing their own hails to God and Saint Mary.
Watch some of those videos and you’ll see, we could use some inspiration for how to conduct ourselves in such operations.

View: https://youtu.be/3EosJDaja70?si=30FvCu03izdAXyCu

The problem with the Branch Davidians, as I am sure you are well aware, is that they foolishly decided to violate federal firearms laws. I would make damned sure to secure my FFL before purchasing any military grade weaponry and we would likewise be in full compliance with all ATF regulations and applicable laws. As for mercenary operations, this is really more of a fanatasy of mine although it would be based af.
I was not aware of that, following the law to the tea will very much favor our cause.

If there’s one honest way to get views on YouTube it’s simply by providing entertainment. Seriously… videos about people talking about LGBT in churches for example get a couple thousand views however actually going to a church that supports LGBT and confronting the pastor garners 500.000 to a million views easily.

There’s this group called the TFP student action which is like a conservative student Catholic group and they show up to liberal colleges around the USA with 6 to 12 people, all in uniform, debating students and doing their own hails to God and Saint Mary.
Watch some of those videos and you’ll see, we could use some inspiration for how to conduct ourselves in such operations.

View: https://youtu.be/3EosJDaja70?si=30FvCu03izdAXyCu

I was not aware of that, following the law to the tea will very much favor our cause.

These are very sagacious and prudential suggestions my comrade and we will have to look in to the feasibility of implementing our own version of this when it becomes practicable. I do agree of course that it is ultimately a matter of being sensational and thus garnering as much attention as possible. There is no such thing as bad publicity for incels since the normies and culture already abominate us so thoroughly that they can't possibly think any less of us so we only stand to gain in reputation and legitimacy. I might buy a bullhorn and go over to a local Walmart and preach the Blackpill to all the normfags and foids and other riffraff that comes around there. I could set up a camera in a discreet location or even wear a body camera so that our viewers could get a demonstrators eye view of the exploits.

These are very sagacious and prudential suggestions my comrade and we will have to look in to the feasibility of implementing our own version of this when it becomes practicable. I do agree of course that it is ultimately a matter of being sensational and thus garnering as much attention as possible. There is no such thing as bad publicity for incels since the normies and culture already abominate us so thoroughly that they can't possibly think any less of us so we only stand to gain in reputation and legitimacy. I might buy a bullhorn and go over to a local Walmart and preach the Blackpill to all the normfags and foids and other riffraff that comes around there. I could set up a camera in a discreet location or even wear a body camera so that our viewers could get a demonstrators eye view of the exploits.
I don’t think Walmart would be a good location, somewhere with more foot traffic like a college campus would be more fitting since it is “the birthplace and discussion of ideas”.
Walmart is just boomers trying to get in and out as quickly as possible to not die in a another mass shooting lol.

But I have joined your forum however i would like to be more involved, I want to dedicate my life to your cause Brother. Do you have a telegram?

I feel as though the website is too low traffic and slow to have constant conversation and ideas being trading.

I don’t think Walmart would be a good location, somewhere with more foot traffic like a college campus would be more fitting since it is “the birthplace and discussion of ideas”.
Walmart is just boomers trying to get in and out as quickly as possible to not die in a another mass shooting lol.

But I have joined your forum however i would like to be more involved, I want to dedicate my life to your cause Brother. Do you have a telegram?

I feel as though the website is too low traffic and slow to have constant conversation and ideas being trading.
Yeah I would only be concerned that I would be promptly removed by security or law enforcement authorities for trespassing if I were to propagate our message at any institution of higher learning. And as for your suggestion and offer to render constructive assistance, we need all the help and support we can get at present. I have been pounding the proverbial pavement these last two weeks in all the familiar virtual places and spaces where incels lurk including discuck, reddit, these forums and other similarly situated websites where I have been postmaxxing, making speeches and delivering our propaganda to the masses so as to generate interest in our cause. I will have my security staff vet you and we will be in touch via PM to let you know whether you have been selected for induction in to the higher echelons of the movement. We control information very carefully since we can't afford to let our many enemies discover our plans as we are cogitating them.

Yeah I would only be concerned that I would be promptly removed by security or law enforcement authorities for trespassing if I were to propagate our message at any institution of higher learning. And as for your suggestion and offer to render constructive assistance, we need all the help and support we can get at present. I have been pounding the proverbial pavement these last two weeks in all the familiar virtual places and spaces where incels lurk including discuck, reddit, these forums and other similarly situated websites where I have been postmaxxing, making speeches and delivering our propaganda to the masses so as to generate interest in our cause. I will have my security staff vet you and we will be in touch via PM to let you know whether you have been selected for induction in to the higher echelons of the movement. We control information very carefully since we can't afford to let our many enemies discover our plans as we are cogitating them.
I will be awaiting your message, Commander!

Incels of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your ropes

Incels of the world unite! You have nothing to lose but your ropes

I'm in the lowest group. Probationary.

I'm in the lowest group. Probationary.
Are you sure you have actually joined our forums comrade? Have you received a confirmation email that verified your status as a registered user?

really hard maybe

INCEL POWER

OK man. respond to any one of my recent posts over there as I have been postmaxxing all afternoon and am currently the most prolific user as measured by post count.

Would something like telegram be preferable to a forum? Considering the feds bust sites all the times. I tried signing up but it needed a email so; might use a throwaway email for this

Would something like telegram be preferable to a forum? Considering the feds bust sites all the times. I tried signing up but it needed a email so; might use a throwaway email for this
I have literally over a dozen individual burner email accounts along with an actual burner phone that I use for giving official IPF orders to our comrades who are operational in the field. I recommend you create a free email account for purposes of registering. And no, don't worry about the feds, as I have consistently said, we are a legal, lawful and legitimate political enterprise so the feds and their ugly, fat land whale wives can all line up and suck my Aryan cock.

can't the feds just subpoena this website and get your ip? what does it matter