Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel Memories #1 : Girls looking at you and saying literally "EWWWW"

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

25 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★★
This brutal and heart wrecking situation happened to me when I was going high school in 2014.I was walking on high school garden to get outside after getting bullied whole day from my asshole classmates and teachers (I'll never forgive them for what they did to me ngl:feelsrope:) I saw two girls from my other classroom (I had a crush on one of them back in the day jfl:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:) and as they were walking by me,the girl said to other "eww look at that boy's face, what's wrong with his face so disgusting" WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO MY FACE:feelsbadman: even after 6 years passed i still can't forget about this:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm sorry you had to go through that bro.

Once in 8th grade a girl who was seated in front of me turned back, saw me (I had just silently come) and murmured: "what a fright".

This happened to me many times. It's really uncalled for and cruel. And then we're "the bad guys."

Girl rejected me last summer with these words after I spent a whole day with a her and a group of people.
I was acting so chad the whole day, everything went perfect. But Im just too fucking ugly.

Looks is everything

Girl rejected me last summer with these words after I spent a whole day with a her and a group of people.
I was acting so chad the whole day, everything went perfect. But Im just too fucking ugly.

Looks is everything
those stories are so brutal, you cant fraud ur looks with personality its over.

This brutal and heart wrecking situation happened to me when I was going high school in 2014.I was walking on high school garden to get outside after getting bullied whole day from my asshole classmates and teachers (I'll never forgive them for what they did to me ngl:feelsrope:) I saw two girls from my other classroom (I had a crush on one of them back in the day jfl:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:) and as they were walking by me,the girl said to other "eww look at that boy's face, what's wrong with his face so disgusting" WHILE THEY WERE LOOKING STRAIGHT INTO MY FACE:feelsbadman: even after 6 years passed i still can't forget about this:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Dude that fucking sucks
Fuck school

I had no friends when 14 and used to sit alone in school. So I was talking to this guy who suggested the idea of sitting with me. A foid came who wanted to take him away and instantly said "who would sit with him anyway"

I had no friends when 14 and used to sit alone in school. So I was talking to this guy who suggested the idea of sitting with me. A foid came who wanted to take him away and instantly said "who would sit with him anyway"
people are jerks