Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Memmbers on news

you are an official incel celebrity now

tfw I'm so irrelevant I don't even show up on the news :feelsbadman:

They're calling us "far right" again, holy shit the media can't stop calling anything or anybody they don't like right wing.
They call us far right despite the fact that there is a commie profile pic in the image they added jfl
"Experts" and academia in general is full of fucking retards.

They use some theories that they read in a book and try to explain reality with them, often failing miserably.

Have you ever seen a segment in the news about something you know well? It's always so fucking wrong.

Last edited:
Wow I guess I was right on when I said we're a hot commodity.

They're calling us "far right" again, holy shit the media can't stop calling anything or anybody they don't like right wing.
Tbh... They still think that we think we’re entitled to women lol

“The Fifth Estate spent months infiltrating incel forums to get a sense of what goes on in these dark corners of the internet.”

Aka they went to this website and read some stuff as a guest, JFL!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You’re famous bro. Congrats. :feelshaha:
I should avi maxxx. They only took the famous incels.is guys because of avi halo.

But seriously, there are people monitoring lonely subhuman virgins on the internet that have pepe as their profile pic and invented a language that sounds alien to them like 'mogs me‘.

People went to school for this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Jfl imagine them having to take the picture for the article. "Ok just wear this hoodie indoors and look at these usernames."
One of @Asianmanletcel's posts is further down the article too.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Jfl
That photo wad staged to be dramatic too with the guy in the hoodie in the dark staring at the screen with pepes on it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just kek

Last edited:
why is the same page on multiple monitors or why is it duplicated across multiple monitors? what is the point in that?

why is the same page on multiple monitors or why is it duplicated across multiple monitors? what is the point in that?
It's (((Fontaine))) logged into his multiple alts and shilling this board.

fifth-estate-incel-research.jpg

jfl at zog crisis actors
You mean to tell me that you don't wear your hoodie on,while browsing incel.is?

RIP asianmanletcel. He hasn't been seen here since mid November of last year.

incel man bad hurr durr

because that’s what super haxx0rs do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back