Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Went to my local barber shop and saw a whore in yoga pants

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Her yoga pants really showed the juiciness and fine shape of her ass. Mind you this is the first time within the last month or so that I actually left my house for something that isn't a daily task.

Why do you need to get a haircut?

Just get a haircut bro

Aren't barber's typically male-only places? And isn't ass-worship negro-tier? Surely a finer man such as yourself can appreciate the titties and the shoulders?

Haircuts are :bluepill:
Let it go wild

Nsfw

Aren't barber's typically male-only places? And isn't ass-worship negro-tier? Surely a finer man such as yourself can appreciate the titties and the shoulders?
Preferring ass over milkers might be dumb, not merely being aroused by ass. And no, many whores and old women go to barber shops.
Also this was the first thing I saw when I entered the barber shop lol at my luck.

Yoga pants drive me wild. Whores wear them to torture us.

where u from nigga

the outside world is nothing but sui fuel man

Just get a haircut theory debunked

St. YogaCel understands your pain bro.
51BF6JJqI1L SS500

R.I.P Scott Beierle AKA St. YogaCel.

Her yoga pants really showed the juiciness and fine shape of her ass. Mind you this is the first time within the last month or so that I actually left my house for something that isn't a daily task.

Get a razor with clips and cut your own hair with a number 2 or 4. Perfect for all incels.

Everything reminds you that you're a genetic failure.

LOL at you being so LOW IQ that you fall for the yoga pants meme. Yoga pants make her body look toned and in shape, when in reality its just covering the cellulite and fat deposits.

Yoga pants are the norm for foids, they do this because they live only through the eyes of chads, nothing more. But if you ask them why they use such a tight outfit even in winter, they will answer you that it is comfortable but they will omit the fact that the main reason is to excite chads

He is like a dog in front of the butcher's window... it doesn't matter if the body of the slut is like a blob or not.
Next time op, buz cut.

Chad gets to slap that on a daily basis

The question is... Is she white or black?

Hips/ass are really the essential dimorphic trait. Tits are awesome but only as a bonus.

soy cuck
LOL at you being so LOW IQ that you fall for the yoga pants meme. Yoga pants make her body look toned and in shape, when in reality its just covering the cellulite and fat deposits.

Says the low IQ who's attracted to females in the first place when it only damages him.

I also know the pain of seeing foids in yoga pants.

It's like seeing an amazing delicious cake in front of you that you are never allowed to taste

"It's just for comfort teehee"

Yeah right, those bitches know what they're doing every time they dress like that

Yoga pants come second to tight jeans for me. There's nothing quite like seeing a girl's nice round juicy ass squeezed into tight fitting jeans that show her curves.

Congrats