Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Memmbers on news

"Experts" and academia in general is full of fucking retards.

They use some theories that they read in a book and try to explain reality with them, often failing miserably.

Have you ever seen a segment in the news about something you know well? It's always so fucking wrong.

fifth-estate-incel-research.jpg

jfl at zog crisis actors

I'm high status now.
I just need looks and money.

Jfl imagine them having to take the picture for the article. "Ok just wear this hoodie indoors and look at these usernames."
One of @Asianmanletcel's posts is further down the article too.

Why do they have the same page up on four different devices. Just fucking lol they aren't even logged in...

Why is that 4chan hacker guy looking at the same page on 4 different monitors huh?

"Experts" and academia in general is full of fucking retards.

They use some theories that they read in a book and try to explain reality with them, often failing miserably.

Have you ever seen a segment in the news about something you know well? It's always so fucking wrong.
Based and high iq. Yes I have seen that and it's a pattern that's easy to see.

Lifefuel for famouscels

“The Fifth Estate spent months infiltrating incel forums to get a sense of what goes on in these dark corners of the internet.”

Aka they went to this website and read some stuff as a guest, JFL!

They're calling us "far right" again, holy shit the media can't stop calling anything or anybody they don't like right wing.

Splendid. That's the single most cucked and deluded thing I've ever read this year. Meanwhile Chad doesn't give a shit and abuses prime stacies as we speak

They're calling us "far right" again, holy shit the media can't stop calling anything or anybody they don't like right wing.
Tfw I hate the left and the right equally.

He is testing if they have a dead pixel on them
Turns out thats sarge testing if website is displaying correctly on different resolutions.

Just become famous bro

>The Fifth Estate spent months infiltrating incel forums to get a sense of what goes on in these dark corners of the internet. (CBC)
EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FUCK

Congrats buckos use this to ascend

How the fuck can they take this seriously

Canada, what happens when you drink too much Soy.

:feelskek: What the fuck dude. :feelskek:

They are treating us like 9/11 times a thousand.

Feels good tbqh ngl ded srs.

Last edited:
We're just a bunch of ugly dudes who can't get laid, but the (((MSM))) treats us as some kind of terrorist organization. Absolutely pathetic.
Our simple existence makes them that salty? It's fucking hilarious! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fuck you MSM!

Jfl at these so called experts.

This is what they do with their use psychology degree. Spy on virgins online.
Ugly men like us can’t even be left alone, we gotta be put under surveillance 24/7 and get our basic humans right stripped away.

Jfl at these so called experts.

This is what they do with their use psychology degree. Spy on virgins online.
Ugly men like us can’t even be left alone, we gotta be put under surveillance 24/7 and get our basic humans right stripped away.
If they're so interested in us, why don't they attempt to help us in some way? If only that was a thought I could actually endorse, and didn't already possess the answer to.

Retard has four screens open on the same page

>The Fifth Estate spent months infiltrating incel forums to get a sense of what goes on in these dark corners of the internet. (CBC)
:feelsseriously:

Just fucking LOL at this pic.

We're just a bunch of ugly dudes who can't get laid, but the (((MSM))) treats us as some kind of terrorist organization. Absolutely pathetic.

Canada should be nuked.
Why the fuckndoes he have 4 screens if
They all display the same shit ?

This is a total joke.

Al I said is just get a haircut br0 and im an apparent threat.

fifth-estate-incel-research.jpg

jfl at zog crisis actors
Does anyone else wear a black hoodie and have multiple monitors ALL showing incels.is on their PC?
Also, who the fuck uses light mode?

Does anyone else wear a black hoodie and have multiple monitors ALL showing incels.is on their PC?
Also, who the fuck uses light mode?
Honestly all I do is login for 10 min, leave some comments and go. I dont even wear a hoodie im literally naked
I'm high status now.
I just need looks and money.
We ascended bro

Last edited:
I’ll hate to be an incel in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6