Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel meetup vs reddit meetup

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
3bc0ff7

C9f92fa 1

Ypw4x589ruu21

Huh, incels unironically mogs redditors

Funny that all the incels are normal weight but most of the redditors are obese or overweight

:lul: :lul: :lul: Suprise, surprise, plebbitors mogged again :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Funny that all the incels are normal weight but most of the redditors are obese or overweight
Yes and cucktears always calls us fat, there are only 3 fats in the incel meetup, meanwhile it's hard finding a non obese person in the Reddit meetups

Reddit needs to get shut down

The last pic has dogpill. Damn, you can't escape the dogpill.

You don't need to have normal weight when iTs aLl AbOuT PeRsOnAlItY BrO

The incels(self admitted incels) are better groomed, more fashionable, in better shape, and just seems like better people.

Those """""""incels"""""" all mog me from Afghanistan to Ireland.

The incels(self admitted incels) are better groomed, more fashionable, in better shape, and just seems like better people.

There are a few fakecels/volcels. The rest are just normal looking dudes but thats not enough for foids these days.
Almost all of IT look like truecels.

The Incels are well dressed and look like decent people. The redditors are degenerate.

I think this picture is from Games Done Quick, not Reddit. Or maybe it was from a Games Done Quick subreddit.

I want to fucking nuke Reddit.

over for me
i'm both incel AND overweight

All the incels look like they have terrible personalities! That’s why they’re virgins!

Yes it's not from reddit but it's still funny

Were the two non-ugly pictures real incel meetups? If so, this is why we don't have a Ratings thread anymore.

Yes, apparently is the valentines meetup yesterday

All I see are Incel meet-ups.

Many asians in the incel meetup tbh

The incels actually dress well, take care of their appearance and seem nice and friendly. While the redditors are fat slobs and most look like they are what IT pictures when they think of an incel. Reality is the exact opposite of bluepiller fantasy.

only group incels mogs