Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel meals pt 6: Just pork

• Thread starter Deleted member 21504
  • Start date
It's either that or stay virgin till 25. I know what I'd pick.
I still think Face+Height+NT trumps all. Weaker, taller, better looking guys will always slay infinitely more than a (hypothetical, not me) world class powerlifting ugly/autist/manlet

I still think Face+Height+NT trumps all. Weaker, taller, better looking guys will always slay infinitely more than a (hypothetical, not me) world class powerlifting ugly/autist/manlet
Yes, but you won't be incel.

Yes, but you won't be incel.
Cope. Pete Rubish talked about how he couldnt get a gf back in his peak gym & tren rage phase in his early 20s. Reminder that hes 6ft and white

Cope. Pete Rubish talked about how he couldnt get a gf back in his peak gym & tren rage phase in his early 20s. Reminder that hes 6ft and white
:feelsseriously: Again, I'm talking about status, regardless of your means of accruing it.

See this truecel-looking guy?

img_3211.jpg

You might recognize him from the infidelity scandal he was a part of. As in, the one where he cheated on his wife. And he's not even athletic or in remotely good shape, and he has a tiny penis. That's the power of status.