Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel mass shootER Ethan Crumbley sentenced to life without possibility of parole

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
02156F2F 0114 4CFC 8E75 7CF4F6E4E15D

Free my nigga, he dindu nuffin. He was being bullied and lashed out in self-defence and retaliation.

If he was chad, I bet he’d be given a 6 month prison sentence and even then thERe would be mass protest from women for his release.

It's not a mass shooting if the kill count is less than 20

It's not a mass shooting if the kill count is less than 20

The technical definition of mass shooting is a shooting in which 3 or more people r killed.

Although I somewhat agree with your point.

there should be at least a double digit kill count for a shooting to be considERed a “mass shooting”

I don’t see the relevance of that case to this particular case of incel tERrorism
I'm just saying that the woman also got life sentence for killing 4 people, it's not that bad.

Ethan only got 4 kills. So many put up lame numbers

Image1

-1 chad
-1 normoid
-1 stacy
-1 chinkwhore
Truly a martyr of our time.

of course the American morons give a child a life sentence

Glad to see the justice system doing their work for once

he is probably gonna hang himself

Do we even know he is an incel ,isn't he young ,is it abnormal to still be a virgin at 14 ,a lot of Chads are still virgins at 14.
I don't want to upset or invalidate anyone.I'd say you'd have to be 18 to be a Femcel and 20 to be a male incel.
A psychiatric incel is someone who is a virgin or sexually inactive in a period where it would be abnormal to be so.I don't thin 14 is an abnormal virgin.

Last edited:
I was simply saying women can claim be a virgin not by choice sooner than men ,read context.No man under 20 can really claim they are a virgin against there will.I don't think a 14 year old can be incel

lol one of the victims looks like a chad football player i'm glad he's dead. Seethe and cope ITcucks

lol one of the victims looks like a chad football player i'm glad he's dead. Seethe and cope ITcucks

Maybe if he had simply taken some more showERs, attended more thERapy sessions, consoomed more jewpills and improved his pERsonality, he couldve still been alive today.

He died because he just lacked confidence in life and just didn’t try hard enough and didn’t put in much effort

Maybe if he had simply taken some more showERs, attended more thERapy sessions, consoomed more jewpills and improved his pERsonality, he couldve still been alive today.

He died because he just lacked confidence in life and just didn’t try hard enough and didn’t put in much effort
Yes, those bullets could sense his insecurity. It's his fault for getting killed.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back