Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel/Manlet trait?: Low inhib Chad types give you dirty looks or even try to pick fights with you in public

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I was at the pharmacy and as I was approaching an intersection in one of the aisles, I heard a foid call out something. I naturally, without thought, turned my head toward the direction of the sound, saw that the voice came from a cute Hispanic foid, and quickly turned away from and made a right. I was met by a 'Chadriguez' (likely the bitches bf or husband). Apparently he saw me face the girl, and didn't like it too much. He stared at me with a look I didn't like, and blocked my path for a few seconds, looking like he wanted to start shit. I ended up squeezing past him. He then continued and walked toward his bitch.
He seemed very low inhib, was muscular, heavily tattooed, a thick ass gold necklace and expensive ghetto ass looking watch. He had a slow, deep voice, and seemed like the kind of guy that thinks arithmetic is hard. She seemed like a different league, the type of girl that exaggerates her creds on Linkedin and majored in business administration or some shit, but overall looked like she had her life togetger; she did seem higher IQ than he is, tbh, but I guess he's "fun, exciting, and dangerous". When it was time to pay, the couple were in front of me. He had his phone on speaker, like the ghetto trash person he is

Chad types are usually like this with me, but tbh I've noticed a different behavior when it comes to race: white Chads are just dismissive and ignore me. Chadriguezes and Tyrones are usually more aggressive and like staring me down. FTR, I'm a Latino manlet.

Another experience was when a slightly older Chadlet was inexplicably staring me down while I was waiting in line for groceries. To this day, I can't explain why. Also one guy at the gym looks at me as if I were a scabbed, diseased, homeless person whenever I walk in.

I was at the pharmacy and as I was approaching an intersection in one of the aisles, I heard a foid call out something. I naturally, without thought, turned my head toward the direction of the sound, saw that the voice came from a cute Hispanic foid, and quickly turned away from and made a right. I was met by a 'Chadriguez' (likely the bitches bf or husband). Apparently he saw me face the girl, and didn't like it too much. He stared at me with a look I didn't like, and blocked my path for a few seconds, looking like he wanted to start shit. I ended up squeezing past him. He then continued and walked toward his bitch.
He seemed very low inhib, was muscular, heavily tattooed, a thick ass gold necklace and expensive ghetto ass looking watch. He had a slow, deep voice, and seemed like the kind of guy that thinks arithmetic is hard. She seemed like a different league, the type of girl that exaggerates her creds on Linkedin and majored in business administration or some shit, but overall looked like she had her life togetger; she did seem higher IQ than he is, tbh, but I guess he's "fun, exciting, and dangerous". When it was time to pay, the couple were in front of me. He had his phone on speaker, like the ghetto trash person he is

Chad types are usually like this with me, but tbh I've noticed a different behavior when it comes to race: white Chads are just dismissive and ignore me. Chadriguezes and Tyrones are usually more aggressive and like staring me down. FTR, I'm a Latino manlet.

Another experience was when a slightly older Chadlet was inexplicably staring me down while I was waiting in line for groceries. To this day, I can't explain why. Also one guy at the gym looks at me as if I were a scabbed, diseased, homeless person whenever I walk in.
Should've yanked his gold chain and then hit em over the head with a beer bottle out of the cold beverage section :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Manlet trait. I'm 5'11 so no normies mess with me. 6'4s mess, tho.