Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel make-up tutorials

Have you tried using fake-up?

• Yes

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • No, but I might try in the future

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • No and I have no intention to try

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I generally avoided fake-up, because my idea was always: it's better to put that money into skincare products to bring out the natural beauty; but now I see it's impossible to compete when others play dirty. My natural skin is pretty good, but no reason not to take it to the next level.

In the past I used small amounts of BB cream and even actual foundation to cover dark circles around the eyes and other minor issues like small inflammation around the nose/mouth area. I also occasionally use lip balm, sometimes with some pigmentation (I've learned that it's better to aim at "dark red" colors than "pink" as the latter look like lipstick and very artificial instead of enhancing the natural lip color), but it's generally not the best idea as it leaves an oily layer. :feelstastyman:

Anyway, I want to step up my game and fake as much as possible without getting called out for it. I'll probably start applying a thin layer of BB cream all over my face and conceal the offensive parts with a proper concealer. I may also use transparent lip gloss instead of lip balm. Idk what else is acceptable without going into homo territory. I think k-pop prettyboys use mascaras and eye liners, but that seems easy to spot (thought about using dark brown colors instead of complete black for a more natural/subtle look?). Any kind of face powders are a mystery to me and likely easily noticeable.

Do you have experience with fake-up? If you do, do you have some recommendations (tutorials, tips etc. ). Does it help, does it not help? Is it hard to notice?

The biggest issue is surely the possibility of others noticing it and calling it out. :fuk: Also buying it is kinda complicated: no problems buying it online, but stuff like concealers and foundations need to match your skin tone very closely which is difficult to do online and the cringe factor is very high irl (you can't even larp that you're buying it for someone else when you're testing out the shades).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvKvr9NU1kk

@AllanKing

Wtf bro get help

nope, here in brazil being a fag is not as accepted as most of the west, i might get beaten to death on the street if someone sees me wearing make up.

I am too ugly for make-up

shaming men for trying to improve their looks is foid propaganda

@AllanKing is banned, when I was 5 years old my cousin would put makeup on me to practice, it was pretty weird.

Tbh if make up will make me look like a chad I would do it in a heartbeat unfortunately no make up for my bones

I generally avoided fake-up, because my idea was always: it's better to put that money into skincare products to bring out the natural beauty; but now I see it's impossible to compete when others play dirty. My natural skin is pretty good, but no reason not to take it to the next level.

In the past I used small amounts of BB cream and even actual foundation to cover dark circles around the eyes and other minor issues like small inflammation around the nose/mouth area. I also occasionally use lip balm, sometimes with some pigmentation (I've learned that it's better to aim at "dark red" colors than "pink" as the latter look like lipstick and very artificial instead of enhancing the natural lip color), but it's generally not the best idea as it leaves an oily layer. :feelstastyman:

Anyway, I want to step up my game and fake as much as possible without getting called out for it. I'll probably start applying a thin layer of BB cream all over my face and conceal the offensive parts with a proper concealer. I may also use transparent lip gloss instead of lip balm. Idk what else is acceptable without going into homo territory. I think k-pop prettyboys use mascaras and eye liners, but that seems easy to spot (thought about using dark brown colors instead of complete black for a more natural/subtle look?). Any kind of face powders are a mystery to me and likely easily noticeable.

Do you have experience with fake-up? If you do, do you have some recommendations (tutorials, tips etc. ). Does it help, does it not help? Is it hard to notice?

The biggest issue is surely the possibility of others noticing it and calling it out. :fuk: Also buying it is kinda complicated: no problems buying it online, but stuff like concealers and foundations need to match your skin tone very closely which is difficult to do online and the cringe factor is very high irl (you can't even larp that you're buying it for someone else when you're testing out the shades).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvKvr9NU1kk

@AllanKing

In all seriousness though, no offense, but this post is pretty gay bro

nope, here in brazil being a fag is not as accepted as most of the west, i might get beaten to death on the street if someone sees me wearing make up.
Based shithole.

makeup don't work for men since traits that make women attractive and traits that make men attractive are totally different. Make up is good at feminizing features but men don't get any benefit from that like women do.

clown make up is all that you need

it helps if you have terrible burnt pizza lookin red ass eczema skin yikes (no homo) :feelsLSD:

faggotmaxxing

Im not a faggot so I won't try :feelsthink: