Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel luck:losing half of your salary on roulette

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I won the equivalent of 300 usd on a slot machine two weeks ago .I felt lucky today and i put 20 usd on the roulette.Playing a few times and i was up 380 . Then i said ok I'm retreating at 400 just one bet.Then 7 small numbers (1-12 ) came in a row.I lost everything i had .Then i put all my remaining money because of desperation.(400 usd in total). I'm glad my autoinvestor takes all my money and puts it in the stock market right when i receive the wagecuckpaycheck, otherwise this month hardwork would have been totally lost.Don't try to make easy money,easy money don't exist.I will never play any games ever in my life.I hate my poor Incel luck.

brutal. same stuff happened to me I lost 8k+ in crypto ogre

Anyway i have 0 money until 10 july when i will receive my paycheck again...Maybe I'll starve to death and end this cruel world i don't want to live anymore:feelsrope:

I prefer not to bet:hax:

After 41 plays most lose what they came to bet with. Its a rigged game for suckers.

I won the equivalent of 300 usd on a slot machine two weeks ago .I felt lucky today and i put 20 usd on the roulette.Playing a few times and i was up 380 . Then i said ok I'm retreating at 400 just one bet.Then 7 small numbers (1-12 ) came in a row.I lost everything i had .Then i put all my remaining money because of desperation.(400 usd in total). I'm glad my autoinvestor takes all my money and puts it in the stock market right when i receive the wagecuckpaycheck, otherwise this month hardwork would have been totally lost.Don't try to make easy money,easy money don't exist.I will never play any games ever in my life.I hate my poor Incel luck.
That suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I'm glad you learned from this. Gambling is supposed to be fun. I would go as far to say that only rich people should be allowed to gamble. Letting poor people gamble, that's the sin.

Last edited:
I like to gamble. Do you have crypto wallet @NoTommERow

How to make one?
You'll have to get a wallet of some kind, probably one tied to an exchange so you can sell for fiat currency. If you send me your receiving address I will send you a few shekels.

No way , you were already lucky enough to get something

Greed killed you

You'll have to get a wallet of some kind, probably one tied to an exchange so you can sell for fiat currency. If you send me your receiving address I will send you a few shekels.
Send me crypto @NoTommorow on my Coinbase Wallet .I hope this works for eth 0xAf77C3B4fF4b51B378CE3e8d69C85e4F1910a53d for BTC 1HvCCTh8e5JPv6iyFQnrPmKZRTWMqUQTxv

Send me crypto @NoTommorow on my Coinbase Wallet .I hope this works for eth 0xAf77C3B4fF4b51B378CE3e8d69C85e4F1910a53d for BTC 1HvCCTh8e5JPv6iyFQnrPmKZRTWMqUQTxv
Don't gamble it away, incel.

gamblers and cryptofags get what they deserve
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA