Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel loses virginity at 25 due to surgery maxxing

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
"Looks like his personality really shined through after all!" -Cucktears

>ascended to Chad
>LTR with roastie who already had 8 partners

I can't respect that boy

Last edited:
Not going to read that.

>was an incel
>surgerymaxxed
>dropped his status to that of a cuck.

Most incel would ltr after the first slay.

Damn who new surgery could improve your personality.

>ascended to Chad

I can't respect that boy
First he isn't Chad, maybe lite.
Secondly 8 partners is not bad(average roast has like 20).

Arabs mixed with whites are the best combo tbh

Although you can also get terrible children with that mix

Arabs are some of the hottest girls I don't think I've ever seen a half white/half arab girl though. Were can those be found?

Arabs are some of the hottest girls I don't think I've ever seen a half white/half arab girl though. Were can those be found?
Sweden

The length makes me think he was a trplarper.
I want to belive it's not LARP, but it reads like it is. Also no pics so most likely fake.

Secondly 8 partners is not bad(average roast has like 20).
Eight-Men-Out.jpeg

What 8 men looks like.

"Yeah bro we all fucked her."

goes to 8/10 from a rhinoplasty, was a literal 1/10 truecel who girls said "eww" to.

umm..just lol.

This sounds a lot like octopusgun2. He was also an arab guy who got a rhinoplasty and escaped inceldom. Assuming they actually are two different people...

Cucktears brigaded that thread and some called him a hypocrite for wanting to pump and dump while not respecting sluts. They really are retarded.

Am i missing something? He claims to be 22 years old, not 25?

If only a nose job fixed his issue then he was never ugly in the first place. This isn't life fuel, just an average looking guy becoming better looking.

I just want plastic surgery. I live in America and cannot fathom desiring an American femoid. They are all rotten.

Once I looksmax sweden/scandinavia will be one of my top destinations, will fuck all those half arab/white girls.
Though luck lol. I live in Norway which is pretty similar. They mostly want Chads (6'5 viking descendants) or they only want Arabs. Your best bet would be to target the ones that like Arabs. Good luck trying to get the ones that aim for Norwegian Chads.

Though luck lol. I live in Norway which is pretty similar. They mostly want Chads (6'5 viking descendants) or they only want Arabs. Your best bet would be to target the ones that like Arabs. Good luck trying to get the ones that aim for Norwegian Chads.

Fuck sakes scandinavian people are so tall. What do those Norwegian/Scandinavian girls think of black guys?
Are the girls that aim for scandinavian chads impossible to get if you're not scandinavian?

>ascended to Chad

I can't respect that boy

He paid $8100 for a fat legit roastie with a loose pussy.

:kys:

All that money spent to looksmax and all that roastie had to do was exist and she would find a partner no problem. What a fucked up world we live in...

>ascended to Chad

I can't respect that boy
This is what 99.9% of the members on this site would do in the same situation, including the anti-degenerates. If you deny this then you are deluding yourself and coping hard.

Good for him but my guess is that he'll forget his genetics and reproduce with the foid. When she notices the subhuman looks her child is developing they'll have a rough marriage lmao.

If you manage to looksmax your way out of inceldom and then score a 10/10 foid as he described it an 8 fuck count isn't bad. Sure it isn't ideal but it's way better than average.
> 10/10 foid
> 8 fuck count

Fuck sakes scandinavian people are so tall. What do those Norwegian/Scandinavian girls think of black guys?
Are the girls that aim for scandinavian chads impossible to get if you're not scandinavian?
Basically. But there are aryan norwegians that also go for ethnics.

Maybe i should pray to allah for a hairline surgey to ascend.

TLDR
unless you are a severe mentalcel everyone can loose his virginity with enough surgery

Nose is one of easiest things to fix today

nosecels should actually count themselves lucky

If you manage to looksmax your way out of inceldom and then score a 10/10 foid as he described it an 8 fuck count isn't bad. Sure it isn't ideal but it's way better than average.
no, you're just projecting tbh. Not everyone is a desperate cuck with no standards or self-respect. I could elaborate but I don't want to get warned for bragging again. 8 partners is unacceptable for a LTR. Check the stats, are you even blackpilled?

Also there's no way he scored a 10/10. Women with such high SMV typically don't sleep around as much. See Juggernaut law.
goes to 8/10 from a rhinoplasty, was a literal 1/10 truecel who girls said "eww" to.

umm..just lol.
exactly. Only autists would believe this.

Why is computer science so popular? I would rather flip burgers in McDonalds than work a stressful technology job.

Improve your looks and the better treatment you will receive will heal your soul. Fantastic.

I am a poorcel and unfortunately can't afford to have any surgeries.