Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel lives matter!

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Said no one ever

They want us dead, don't forget that buddy boyos

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man. Society is hell for many of us men and male suicide rates won’t lower, they will just get higher. That is some sad shit, man, sad shit, sad shit, just totally dreadful. I think i'm done.

Let’s hope it isn’t over for you, man. Society is hell for many of us men and male suicide rates won’t lower, they will just get higher. That is some sad shit, man, sad shit, sad shit, just totally dreadful. I think i'm done.

You ok bro?

8927.jpg

XD

Women biologically want bad genetics to die. Whether they consciously know it, whether they admit it, any female who isn't a blood relative wants you to die if you're an Incel/got bad genetics.

Basic biology.

Women biologically want bad genetics to die. Whether they consciously know it, whether they admit it, any female who isn't a blood relative wants you to die if you're an Incel/got bad genetics.

Basic biology.

No.

Women only select "good genes" in a very narrow sense.

If anything, think about the fact that Chad starts fucking in high school, before he has achieved anything if he ever does.

If women were improving our species by selecting men, they'd lust for PhD owners and very old men (because old men are survivors).

Last edited:
No one ever really cared about the men in the gutter. They'll do just enough to keep you entertained and 'cared for'.

It's why men get taller and taller. More and more hypergamy and unlimited options for women. Hardly any 18 year old male in the west will be under 6 foot in another generation.

Beta bucks the exceptions.

I'm just wanting for the inevitable incel/sub-8 males death camps to spring up.

I'm just wanting for the inevitable incel/sub-8 males death camps to spring up.
i think they kill us by not letting us reproduce, lowkey method

i think they kill us by not letting us reproduce, lowkey method
much more realistic
I mean it's pretty much already happening too.