Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel literature: The Hunchcuck of Notre-Dame

Splintercel

Splintercel

Recruit
★★
quasimodo.jpg

Hunchcuck: note the negative canthal tilt

The Hunchback of Notre-Dame was published in 1831 and is perhaps one of the first literary interpretations of a beta orbiter. As you can see from the picture above, Quasimodo was an archetypal framecel with bottom tier genetics. 

Esmeralda was an ethnic Stacey who attracted many men, including our incel protagonist and his Chadlite / social outcast bro Frollo. Esmeralda's primary love interest is Captain Phoebus, described as a good-looking Chad who only wants to seduce Esmeralda for his own sexual benefit. For saving Esmeralda early in the book, Quasimodo is sentenced to flogging. What is Esmeralda's punishment? A hypergamous arranged marriage to popular French poet and Chad, Gringoire (see below).

nddp-gring-3.png

Chadierre: this interpretation is essentially a masculine morph of Zyros

Phoebus, Esmeralda's primary love interest, is later almost murdered by looksmaxing wannabe Frollo. She is charged for the murder (this wouldn't of happened in society today, but females were rightfully less empowered in those days). Quasimodo saves her from her fate yet again.

Quasimodo then staves off a Gypsy attack (who are actually Esmeralda's other betas) in an attempt to protect her and win her heart. He unwillingly leads the King's men to Esmeralda under the guise of Chadlites being his allies. Frollo saves Esmeralda from the King, but she rejects him again as she only wants Chad. This enrages Frollo, who rightfully leaves Esmeralda to hang for her crimes.

Quasimodo pushes Frollo's brother to his death. 

That's what happens in the novel. What happens after that? It could be fairly assumed that Quasimodo still dies a virgin, and is most likely sentenced to hanging himself for murder. He may have escaped the King's men and lived out the rest of his days as a KHHV, his only friends being his pigeons and dakimakura. 

'Do the right thing'
'Have a good heart'
'Just smile bro'
... so long as you are saving Stacey.

Quasimodo did all of this and still died a virgin. 

Quasimodo is the equivalent to a cucktears poster. He was a degenerate and an insult to incels everywhere. He should've accepted his inceldom early on and pushed that bitch off of the cathedral.

I once read on inceltears that quasimodo got Esmeralda. Not only these people are morons they didn't even bother readinf the actual ending.

incelman said:
I once read on inceltears that quasimodo got Esmeralda. Not only these people are morons they didn't even bother readinf the actual ending.

As if a story like that could ever be considered in mainstream culture. Even in the Disney adaption (the 'happy ending' version), Quasimodo is cucked by Phoebus and dies a virgin.

Splintercel said:
As if a story like that could ever be considered in mainstream culture. Even in the Disney adaption (the 'happy ending' version), Quasimodo is cucked by Phoebus and dies a virgin.

BluePillers wish the ugly dude got the female. The hunchback of notre dame is basically Incel vs. Chad. Quasimod does everything to win her while Phoebus acts like a dick to her and she sucks his dick. I hope he got AIDS from fucking some low life gypsy slut.

Wanted to smash my head in when I was watching the second movie when Phoebus and Esmeralda had a kid and were dropping it off for quasimodo to beta provide while they go out.

GeneticFilth said:
Wanted to smash my head in when I was watching the second movie when Phoebus and Esmeralda had a kid and were dropping it off for quasimodo to beta provide while they go out.

Wasn't even aware there was a second film. Disney are clueless because Quasimodo definitely would've roped before then.

Splintercel said:
Wasn't even aware there was a second film. Disney are clueless because Quasimodo definitely would've roped before then.

278696-2892-clp-950.jpg