Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel-like song that exposes modern women gets over 1 million views

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★

Notice that there's so much truth in the lyrics that people aren't even trying to deny it in the comments.

Those dyed hair bitches are the worse tbh.

Seen it and it’s based. Foids can’t even deny it anymore it’s so blatant. Surprised Jewtube hasn’t taken it down tbh.

I was guilty too of having a crush on Ramona Flowers, I found her really cute when I first watched the movie, probably appeals to any man that thinks he´s just having no success at all with "normal" foids, can see the error in my ways now. In any case that video is fucking based and the song is actually really good, makes it all the better.

Fucking normies stealing our shit and becoming popular

Last edited:
Too lazy to watch tbh, post some of the lyrics?

I was guilty too of having a crush on Ramona Flowers, I found her really cute when I first watched the movie, probably appeals to any man that thinks he´s just having no success at all with "normal" foids, can see the error in my ways now.

That quirky nerd girl at the antifa bookstore with blue hair wearing a oversized woolen sweater gets rawed by a chiseled Trump supporter.

Last edited:
im not like other girls teehee.

btw if you look on tinder this is 90% of foids on tinder nowadays.

modern women are an abomination

Foids are incects tbh

That quirky nerd girl at the antifa bookstore with blue hair wearing a oversized woolen sweater gets rawed by a chiseled Trump supporter.

Youre probably right, can confirm that no foid was ever so hung up about her personal views when chad came ringing, somehow he just has the best personality that fits everyone, wish I had realized that its a sham earlier though.