Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel life be like

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
iPpW5IG.jpg

The way this forms processes images seriously sucks.

At least hes dead now.

AngelOfDisease said:
The way this forms processes images seriously sucks.

> Right click

> View Image

IsolationHurts said:
At least hes dead now.

There is no escape. Lookism applies even when it's a matter of life and death.

He's chad-lite just being able to get two hot girls in the car, if it was an incel we'd died alone.

jagged0 said:
He's chad-lite just being able to get two hot girls in the car, if it was an incel we'd died alone.

He is just an incel that's being exploited bro.

jagged0 said:

Incels are used as drivers, among other things, all the time. Some do it gladly so they can have a female around, at least.

AngelOfDisease said:
Incels are used as drivers, among other things, all the time. Some do it gladly so they can have a female around, at least.

It'd suck to drive around some femoids just for chad to fuck them with no effort involved.

not incel. no woman would ever get in a car with a incel

jagged0 said:
It'd suck to drive around some femoids just for chad to fuck them with no effort involved.

Yep.

Happens a lot, though.

Reminds me of the case of a subhuman who acted best friends with a girl so he could be around her. Once she asked him to drive her and chad to the woods and stand guard by the road while they fucked behind some bushes.

AngelOfDisease said:
Yep.

Happens a lot, though.

Reminds me of the case of a subhuman who acted best friends with a girl so he could be around her. Once she asked him to drive her and chad to the woods and stand guard by the road while they fucked behind some bushes.

femoids are the cruelest on this planet.

jagged0 said:
femoids are the cruelest on this planet.

Oh, just in case I was not clear, he did it. He drove them and waited listening to her faint moans  coming from deep in the forest.

She came out of the woods, kissed him on the cheek and said “you are the best friend ever”.

AngelOfDisease said:
Oh, just in case I was not clear, he did it. He drove them and waited listening to her faint moans  coming from deep in the forest.

She came out of the woods, kissed him on the cheek and said “you are the best friend ever”.

Whoa, what kind of cuck does that? Chad's semen was still in her mouth and she put her filthy lips on him.

Fuck these sluts, this is exactly what they would do irl.
Dumb as hoes

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Fuck these sluts, this is exactly what they would do irl.
Dumb as hoes

If he was Chad one would sukc and the other would ride

jagged0 said:
Whoa, what kind of cuck does that? Chad's semen was still in her mouth and she put her filthy lips on him.

Well, I myself never went that far but I admit I acted as a slave to women so I could be around them. As an example, I went shopping with a girl I was crazy about to help her find a valentine's day gift for chad.

I have more similar stories but it makes me anxious just to think about them. Plus, I would possibly be bashed here for simply admitting I did these things.

AngelOfDisease said:
Well, I myself never went that far but I admit I acted as a slave to women so I could be around them. As an example, I went shopping with a girl I was crazy about to help her find a valentine's day gift for chad.

I have more similar stories but it makes me anxious just to think about them. Plus, I would possibly be bashed here for simply admitting I did these things.

Well hopefully you've learned from your self induced cuckoldry.

incelman said:

If they got really hot and heavy I'd just pull my cawk out and start stroking it.

Sub8Hate said:

If they got really hot and heavy I'd just pull my cawk out and start stroking it.

I don't think sharing your own body heat would work

Holy crap. Story of every incels life.

Sub8Hate said:

I sure did. And guess what, I blame myself entirely.

incelman said:
I don't think sharing your own body heat would work

Well in that case I think we would all huddle together, especially if I knew them. If they weren't having it I'd assess the situation and determine whether I'd survive or not. I'd grab them forcefully if I had to. But realistically I'd just throw them outta of my car if they were being bitches, LOL.

Sub8Hate said:
Well in that case I think we would all huddle together, especially if I knew them. If they weren't having it I'd assess the situation and determine whether I'd survive or not. I'd grab them forcefully if I had to. But realistically I'd just throw them outta of my car if they were being bitches, LOL.

You cant throw them out.

incelman said:
Not with all the snow

Then I'd slice one of them open and nestle myself into her body cavity like Luke from star wars.