Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel life be like

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
iPpW5IG.jpg
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
The way this forms processes images seriously sucks.
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,880
Online
18d 2h 6m
At least hes dead now.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
AngelOfDisease said:
The way this forms processes images seriously sucks.

> Right click

> View Image


IsolationHurts said:
At least hes dead now.

There is no escape. Lookism applies even when it's a matter of life and death.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
He's chad-lite just being able to get two hot girls in the car, if it was an incel we'd died alone.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
jagged0 said:
He's chad-lite just being able to get two hot girls in the car, if it was an incel we'd died alone.

He is just an incel that's being exploited bro.
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
jagged0 said:
He's chad-lite just being able to get two hot girls in the car, if it was an incel we'd died alone.

Incels are used as drivers, among other things, all the time. Some do it gladly so they can have a female around, at least.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
AngelOfDisease said:
Incels are used as drivers, among other things, all the time. Some do it gladly so they can have a female around, at least.

It'd suck to drive around some femoids just for chad to fuck them with no effort involved.
 
I

incel

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
711
Online
4d 14h 38m
not incel. no woman would ever get in a car with a incel
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
jagged0 said:
It'd suck to drive around some femoids just for chad to fuck them with no effort involved.

Yep.

Happens a lot, though.

Reminds me of the case of a subhuman who acted best friends with a girl so he could be around her. Once she asked him to drive her and chad to the woods and stand guard by the road while they fucked behind some bushes.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
AngelOfDisease said:
Yep.

Happens a lot, though.

Reminds me of the case of a subhuman who acted best friends with a girl so he could be around her. Once she asked him to drive her and chad to the woods and stand guard by the road while they fucked behind some bushes.


femoids are the cruelest on this planet.
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
jagged0 said:
femoids are the cruelest on this planet.

Oh, just in case I was not clear, he did it. He drove them and waited listening to her faint moans  coming from deep in the forest.

She came out of the woods, kissed him on the cheek and said “you are the best friend ever”.
 
jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
2,851
Online
0
AngelOfDisease said:
Oh, just in case I was not clear, he did it. He drove them and waited listening to her faint moans  coming from deep in the forest.

She came out of the woods, kissed him on the cheek and said “you are the best friend ever”.

Whoa, what kind of cuck does that? Chad's semen was still in her mouth and she put her filthy lips on him.
 
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
7,947
Online
54d 20h 45m
Fuck these sluts, this is exactly what they would do irl.
Dumb as hoes
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Fuck these sluts, this is exactly what they would do irl.
Dumb as hoes

If he was Chad one would sukc and the other would ride
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
jagged0 said:
Whoa, what kind of cuck does that? Chad's semen was still in her mouth and she put her filthy lips on him.

Well, I myself never went that far but I admit I acted as a slave to women so I could be around them. As an example, I went shopping with a girl I was crazy about to help her find a valentine's day gift for chad.

I have more similar stories but it makes me anxious just to think about them. Plus, I would possibly be bashed here for simply admitting I did these things.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
AngelOfDisease said:
Well, I myself never went that far but I admit I acted as a slave to women so I could be around them. As an example, I went shopping with a girl I was crazy about to help her find a valentine's day gift for chad.

I have more similar stories but it makes me anxious just to think about them. Plus, I would possibly be bashed here for simply admitting I did these things.

Well hopefully you've learned from your self induced cuckoldry.


incelman said:

If they got really hot and heavy I'd just pull my cawk out and start stroking it.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Sub8Hate said:
Well hopefully you've learned from your self induced cuckoldry.



If they got really hot and heavy I'd just pull my cawk out and start stroking it.



I don't think sharing your own body heat would work
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,388
Online
0
Holy crap. Story of every incels life.
 
A

AngelOfDisease

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
565
Online
0
Sub8Hate said:
Well hopefully you've learned from your self induced cuckoldry.






I sure did. And guess what, I blame myself entirely.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
incelman said:
I don't think sharing your own body heat would work

Well in that case I think we would all huddle together, especially if I knew them. If they weren't having it I'd assess the situation and determine whether I'd survive or not. I'd grab them forcefully if I had to. But realistically I'd just throw them outta of my car if they were being bitches, LOL.
 
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,959
Online
3h 10m
Sub8Hate said:
Well in that case I think we would all huddle together, especially if I knew them. If they weren't having it I'd assess the situation and determine whether I'd survive or not. I'd grab them forcefully if I had to. But realistically I'd just throw them outta of my car if they were being bitches, LOL.

You cant throw them out.
 
Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
2,656
Online
0
incelman said:
Not with all the snow

Then I'd slice one of them open and nestle myself into her body cavity like Luke from star wars.
 

Similar threads

Meus
Replies
14
Views
319
Poorbaldshortcel
Poorbaldshortcel
YBP Yxngcel
Replies
14
Views
296
blackpillscience
blackpillscience
racechanger
Replies
1
Views
310
HedonisticRecluse
HedonisticRecluse
yez
Replies
24
Views
296
turbosperg
turbosperg
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top