Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel life after entering 30s is a horror show on psychedelics.

Very well said. True 100%

0. Carrying around the burden of past failures which you've accumulated throughout your teens and 20s.
1. Indisputably being branded failure at life. You can fake it in your 20s, but in your 30s, there's nowhere to hide.
2. Avoiding meeting new people for fear of judgment leading to growing isolation.
3. Numerous health problems from joints aching, to digestive system issues, to bad memory from years of depression.
4. Family members getting sick and old, meaning there's less support from them.
5. Family members dying.
6. Losing contact with relatives because they have either died or fallen ill.
7. Existential terror of not knowing what's gonna happen once your parents are dead and gone.
I'm 33 and it's pretty much this. Spent all day dealing with work bullshit and playing the corporate game (which is all it is, a game). My health is getting worse, I have horrible digestive issues and have to eat a very restricted and boring diet because of it. My back and shoulders hurt. I've lost interest in most of my hobbies, I maxxed them all out and basically did everything that I could with them until they got boring. Material objects don't even help me cope anymore, they're just more bullshit that needs to be cleaned or maintained. My parents are my entire social life and they are old, if they stick around another 10-15 years is the best I could hope for. All I do now is invest aggressively so I can stop wagecucking eventually. For #7, I can pretty much predict the rest of my life, I'll either be working or aimlessly surfing the internet

coming on here, warning people and posting dots in the sewer is like a stress relief after all the other shit I deal with lol

@admins: pin this

Highest IQ post by Hitman: agent 47 .

As someone in his 30's every goddamn thing mentioned here is true.

Agepill surpasses everything.
indeed. this post was too fuckin brutal. holy shit..all of it is true..

Idk, im only mid 20s but college was definitely worse than where im at rn wageslaving. At least with waging all my free time i can soend with hobbies and copes, instead of having homework and applications and bullshit projects such that im constantly "on the clock" so to speak.

But, as some oldcels have noted, those copes may grow stale with time. But, on the plus side, normies start to have miserable lives too at that age, health issues, divorce, shitty kids, etc. Rn though, turning 24 soon, im doing alright as far as incel life goes.

my perspective is kinda warped though because ive had chronic health issues since 15, so i never even got a chance to be young and healthy. All the mogging and bullying and studycelling of youth with none of the vigor and energy and hedonism

these coping redpill YouTubers saying male peak is at 30s yeah right this is hell I don’t even have friends anymore and can’t make friends anymore

I turned my back on them when they maybe, just maybe, did care about me, mang :feels:
You mean you left home and went no-contact? Good for you then, it's not possible to change them, so this is the best and only option. I hope to leave home next year.

Idk, im only mid 20s but college was definitely worse than where im at rn wageslaving. At least with waging all my free time i can soend with hobbies and copes, instead of having homework and applications and bullshit projects such that im constantly "on the clock" so to speak.
College is definitely the lowest point in the life of an incel.

Damn. What happens when that nerve is damaged?
Food sits in your stomach for 15 hours and rots because the stomach muscles don't move it downward into the duodenum.

I'm 33 and it's pretty much this. Spent all day dealing with work bullshit and playing the corporate game (which is all it is, a game). My health is getting worse, I have horrible digestive issues and have to eat a very restricted and boring diet because of it. My back and shoulders hurt. I've lost interest in most of my hobbies, I maxxed them all out and basically did everything that I could with them until they got boring. Material objects don't even help me cope anymore, they're just more bullshit that needs to be cleaned or maintained. My parents are my entire social life and they are old, if they stick around another 10-15 years is the best I could hope for. All I do now is invest aggressively so I can stop wagecucking eventually. For #7, I can pretty much predict the rest of my life, I'll either be working or aimlessly surfing the internet

coming on here, warning people and posting dots in the sewer is like a stress relief after all the other shit I deal with lol
This is absolutely brutal man.

Forgot to mention hair loss, weight gain, grey hairs, the lead in your pencil slowly decreasing, if you catch my drift, and over all drop in testosterone and energy. If you were lucky enough to have friends, you eventually grow apart when they meet a woman and end up getting married and having kids in which case it'll always be a series of failed attempts to get together like old times. Also feel an acceleration in your desire to continue living start decreasing. All the entertainers you grew up with eventually die, and it'll be a very brutal reminder of how things are completely different now, and now those simpler and more innocent days truly are gone forever. Probably more, but that's all I can think of at the moment...

Forgot to mention hair loss, weight gain, grey hairs, the lead in your pencil slowly decreasing, if you catch my drift, and over all drop in testosterone and energy. If you were lucky enough to have friends, you eventually grow apart when they meet a woman and end up getting married and having kids in which case it'll always be a series of failed attempts to get together like old times. Also feel an acceleration in your desire to continue living start decreasing. All the entertainers you grew up with eventually die, and it'll be a very brutal reminder of how things are completely different now, and now those simpler and more innocent days truly are gone forever. Probably more, but that's all I can think of at the moment...
Beautifully and brutally said. I'm also experiencing the hair and the friend thing you mentioned. I also started to wear glasses since July. The entertainers who you used to be a fan of dying is also another reminder about how you also is getting closer to death.

I've said it thousand times, gonna say it again. Agepill surpasses all the pills. It's too brutal to digest and tolerate. There are probably tons of other sufferings waiting for us oldcels.

If your mother dies before you can make a living, mate, you have a justification to go thugmaxx.

If you are lucky enough, you can save enough money to become a truck driver.
Exactly. I'll probably go suicide bombing or knife rampage once I have nothing to lose (not now or in the near future, Interpol).

You'll become a ghost. If you get sick, or get into an accident, no one will be there to help you. No one will check on you to ensure you've eaten or dressed properly. No one will be there to help you out financially.
Fuck it then. I'll kill myself.

Already suffering this in early 20’s.
1468570449253.jpg

hopefully by the time i’m 30 i’ll have some money saved up so i can be a NEET for a while. if not, i might as well give up on life

???

By your 30s you shouldn't need support from your parents. You should be in a position where you can support them.

This isn't about inceldom, this is about NEETdom. Get a job. If you've ready got a job, get a better job.
Just get a job bro :soy: Just get cucked or ignored by foids daily for 8 hours straight at your job bro :soy: or just do physical hard labor all day long till your body shuts down for a shitty salary bro :soy:

gtfoh

0. Carrying around the burden of past failures which you've accumulated throughout your teens and 20s.
1. Indisputably being branded failure at life. You can fake it in your 20s, but in your 30s, there's nowhere to hide.
2. Avoiding meeting new people for fear of judgment leading to growing isolation.
3. Numerous health problems from joints aching, to digestive system issues, to bad memory from years of depression.
5. Family members dying.
7. Existential terror of not knowing what's gonna happen once your parents are dead and gone.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Feels like a lsd bad trip ffs

Just get a job bro :soy: Just get cucked or ignored by foids daily for 8 hours straight at your job bro :soy: or just do physical hard labor all day long till your body shuts down for a shitty salary bro :soy:

gtfoh
:yes::yes::yes:

I'd rather kill myself before turning 30 year old incel.

5. Family members dying.
thats why im trying really hard not to rope once i hit my 30s but its gonna be tough

This is right around the corner for me. :feelsohgod:

Pretty confident I'm going to rope.

So brutal. Parents are underrated but for lonelycels they're invaluable company. My 20s have been horrible so far and reading this thread makes me more depressed thinking about the 30s approaching :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

So brutal. Parents are underrated but for lonelycels they're invaluable company. My 20s have been horrible so far and reading this thread makes me more depressed thinking about the 30s approaching :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
It just gets more and more difficult with age.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back