Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel life after entering 30s is a horror show on psychedelics.

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
0. Carrying around the burden of past failures which you've accumulated throughout your teens and 20s.
1. Indisputably being branded failure at life. You can fake it in your 20s, but in your 30s, there's nowhere to hide.
2. Avoiding meeting new people for fear of judgment leading to growing isolation.
3. Numerous health problems from joints aching, to digestive system issues, to bad memory from years of depression.
4. Family members getting sick and old, meaning there's less support from them.
5. Family members dying.
6. Losing contact with relatives because they have either died or fallen ill.
7. Existential terror of not knowing what's gonna happen once your parents are dead and gone.

Already suffering this in early 20’s.

These just keep getting worse as you grow older.
Can‘t get any worser for me unless my mother dies because i wont be able to save up and i’d have to work overtime to support myself every month

Can‘t get any worser for me unless my mother dies because i wont be able to save up and i’d have to work overtime to support myself every month
It can ALWAYS get worse even with your mom being alive. A single medical emergency can disrupt your whole fragile existence.

If your mother dies before you can make a living, mate, you have a justification to go thugmaxx.

If you are lucky enough, you can save enough money to become a truck driver.

Fucking awful man, sounds like nightmare fuel for a youngcel like me who's only 20.

It can ALWAYS get worse even with your mom being alive. A single medical emergency can disrupt your whole fragile existence.
Lmao what? I am young dude and i have no health conditions but a broken dick and messed up hormones

If your mother dies before you can make a living, mate, you have a justification to go thugmaxx.

If you are lucky enough, you can save enough money to become a truck driver.
I can’t thugmaxx because i don’t know anyone and the drug buisness is already taken up by multiple people in my town.

I am young dude and i have no health conditions but a broken dick and messed up hormones
You could get into an accident. Doesn't mean that you will, but the possibilities of tragedy are ENDLESS.

5. Family members dying.
I’m actually looking forward to these three things.

Fucking awful man, sounds like nightmare fuel for a youngcel like me who's only 20.
Yeah man, its a nightmare. Life is a horror story for subhumans.

You could get into an accident. Doesn't mean that you will, but the possibilities of tragedy are ENDLESS.
How? I don’t drink or live life carelessly like normies do.

I’m actually looking forward to these three things.
You'll become a ghost. If you get sick, or get into an accident, no one will be there to help you. No one will check on you to ensure you've eaten or dressed properly. No one will be there to help you out financially.

Already dealing with all of that, except family member dying, which would actually be great. Some of my close family members are major negative force in my life.

You'll become a ghost. If you get sick, or get into an accident, no one will be there to help you. No one will check on you to ensure you've eaten or dressed properly. No one will be there to help you out financially.
I can do these things myself and these family members I speak of wouldn't do any this. I'd have better luck counting on random strangers.

My parents are a major part of my inceldom.

I never get checked up on anyway but I do worry a lot about the financial situation. I’m trying to STEM max with finance before my parents choke.

0. Carrying around the burden of past failures which you've accumulated throughout your teens and 20s.
:yes: Grows worse every day, no relationships or making Mum happy by bringing a girl home. Nothing to make her proud.
1. Indisputably being branded failure at life. You can fake it in your 20s, but in your 30s, there's nowhere to hide.
Yep, I stick out like a sore thumb I'm no longer that quiet autistic guy living with his parents but a local weirdo who never went anywhere in life.
2. Avoiding meeting new people for fear of judgment leading to growing isolation.
Where do you even meet new people at this age for friendships? I'm too old for many avenues or will just come across as a weird older guy trying to hang around with teens and 20 year olds.
3. Numerous health problems from joints aching, to digestive system issues, to bad memory from years of depression.
Yes, some joint stuff has cropped up over the past two years.
The grandparents are dying off and my parents are getting close to 60, they're not a thirty-forty something couple anymore and have much less energy and are going grey. The parents of my childhood are fading fast.
5. Family members dying.
Grandparents dropping like flies.
Cousins, aunts and uncles aren't in contact or don't visit my parents house as much anymore as they've got spouses/kids/grandkids and new lives now.
7. Existential terror of not knowing what's gonna happen once your parents are dead and gone.
I will probably rope when they're gone but the journey there will be bumpy when they really start ageing out and experience health problems, statistically one of them is going to have a stroke.

but the journey there will be bumpy when they really start ageing out and experience health problems,
This is what I fear the most. I fear the end being progressively harder and more turbulent as the finale approaches. I don't think I'm capable of living independently on my own. Will have to rope shortly after parents are gone.

This is what I fear the most. I fear the end being progressively harder and more turbulent as the finale approaches. I don't think I'm capable of living independently on my own. Will have to rope shortly after parents are gone.
I've watched my parents deal with their own parents (my grandparents) and I have no idea how I'm going to manage the same. I think this is one of the many reasons why having a spouse is essential so you can support each other through it. Also same on the living alone capabilities thing.

This seems to be a common theme in a lot of users here.
It is. We are already not good looking and having shitty parents is a huge detriment in life. They ingrain low self-esteem and low confidence in you and fixing it is a very difficult uphill battle.

I saw this comment on reddit which puts into words some of what shitty parents bring:

The ability to love but not believing for a second that anyone could love you back. That you simply aren’t worthy of it. Storing up a lot of mental and emotional pain because you feel that nobody cares enough to listen. Lacking self confidence in all areas of life, even ones you seemingly excel in by others opinions. The complete inability to see yourself as worthy of anything at all. Getting defensive when asked to explain why you did something or why you chose to say what you said. Shutting people out or not pursuing a real connection with anyone because you feel that you are more of a burden to them than anything positive you could possibly offer to them. Not speaking up for yourself and instead choosing to fade into the background through fear that you will cause embarrassment. Damaging any potential romantic relationships because you can’t believe their intentions towards you are genuine, simply because you don’t feel you deserve any of it.

I've watched my parents deal with their own parents (my grandparents) and I have no idea how I'm going to manage the same. I think this is one of the many reasons why having a spouse is essential so you can support each other through it. Also same on the living alone capabilities thing.
Same man. I can't imagine running around all day for my parents. Why? Not because I'm selfish but rather because I have my own health problems weighing me down.

Same man. I can't imagine running around all day for my parents. Why? Not because I'm selfish but rather because I have my own health problems weighing me down.
We need girlfriends to share the burden with bro :fuk:

Last edited:
No one will check on you to ensure you've eaten or dressed properly. No one will be there to help you out
If I don't rope then this is how I will probably die.

There's a book that you might want to read - it's available for free but I don't have a link handy. The title is, "How to be Alone Forever"

We all say this at one point but realistically speaking, we don’t have the balls to kill ourself.
That may change once the real loneliness kicks in, my parents won't be there to give me a reality check once in a while.

The agepill is ruthless. I'm just about to be 25 and already can't believe it can get worse, but I know it will. And then, it'll get even worse.

The worst part is that my childhood was also pretty shit. I'd never want to go back to my elementary/middle school days, and was looking forward to growing up because of how shit my childhood was. My life so far is unironically a sadistic game, where it started shitty, then got a bit better for a couple of years, only so that I'd know just what I'm going to lose once that short reprieve inevitably and permanently ends:fuk::feelsrope:.

5. Family members dying.
@admins: pin this

Highest IQ post by Hitman: agent 47 .

As someone in his 30's every goddamn thing mentioned here is true.

Agepill surpasses everything.

It will continue to get worse, as you further age; the compounding effects of subhumanity and its subsequent isolation and mistreatment are quite likely to continue to prick at you, slowly wearing you down as your trueceldom begins to freeze and slowly take shape in a harder mold, like concrete setting. :society:

What's perhaps even more brutal is that the agepill will continue to affect and descend you as times go on; you will bald, your posture and overall skeletal structure will degrade and therefore lower your height, wrinkles and other unsightly blemishes will camp out on your face, you will be more prone to weight gain, and through all that you will remain the same subhuman you always were, though now even less desired by foids... :society:

Truly blackpilling for any oldcels; it does not and most likely will not suddenly get better as you age, although perhaps you'll become more whitepilled seeing the inevitability of death and the uselessness of a truecel existence. :feelshehe:

That may change once the real loneliness kicks in,
my parents won't be there to give me a reality check once in a while.
This is true, I can’t imagine what It’d be like to come back home to a empty house.

Maybe this is how most men end up pulling the trigger. All it would take is one especially shitty day to make someone lose their mind.

All it would take is one especially shitty day to make someone lose their mind.
Precisely. And I think many of us will be in much darker places at that point, not just feeling bad about our teens and twenties but thirties, fourties, fifties and so on.

@admins: pin this

Highest IQ post by Hitman: agent 47 .

As someone in his 30's every goddamn thing mentioned here is true.

Agepill surpasses everything.
Bro my reflux is getting really bad. Will need surgery soon. :fuk::fuk:

It will continue to get worse, as you further age; the compounding effects of subhumanity and its subsequent isolation and mistreatment are quite likely to continue to prick at you, slowly wearing you down as your trueceldom begins to freeze and slowly take shape in a harder mold, like concrete setting. :society:
Wish I could rope but my dad is a hawk. He knows I'm suicidal and therefore monitors me all the time.

I'm a 31-year-old boomercel.

Bro my reflux is getting really bad. Will need surgery soon. :fuk::fuk:
Holly shit. You gotta tighten that lower part of esophagus? I think that's what they do !?!

Bro I had an endoscopy a few weeks ago they said the lower third of esophagus is inflamed. I've been having irregular chest, back and neck pain every now and then. Doctors don't know shit. Ive had MRI of my chest, back and neck and ultrasound pictures from kidney liver,pancreas. Everything seems normal but still something is off. Checked my heart a year ago and it was fine too. Maybe I should do it again. I'm sick and tired of this shit.

Us being stressed,anxious and hopeless is a huge factor for all of this. Specially when it comes to stomach. I've heard stress/depression etc has direct effect on stomach. Not sure.

Wish I could live in a beautiful farmland or jungle... alone. I could Naturemax and be at peace. Impossible to do these things in 21st century. Some of us oldcels can't catch a break. Can't cope at peace.

Hope you feel better soon bro. Stay strong.

Wish I could rope but my dad is a hawk. He knows I'm suicidal and therefore monitors me all the time.
Like bedroom door removed level of monitoring?
I'm a 31-year-old boomercel.
How did you find your late twenties and transition into thirties? Did you witness people you've known since childhood peeling away to settle down and start families?

Holly shit. You gotta tighten that lower part of esophagus? I think that's what they do !?!
yes fundoplication. problem is, the procedure can damage your vagus nerve.
Bro I had an endoscopy a few weeks ago they said the lower third of esophagus is inflamed. I've been having irregular chest, back and neck pain every now and then. Doctors don't know shit. Ive had MRI of my chest, back and neck and ultrasound pictures from kidney liver,pancreas. Everything seems normal but still something is off. Checked my heart a year ago and it was fine too. Maybe I should do it again. I'm sick and tired of this shit.
hiatal hernia
Hope you feel better soon bro. Stay strong.
thank you and same to you.

yes fundoplication. problem is, the procedure can damage your vagus nerve.
Damn. What happens when that nerve is damaged? I'd suggest to not go with the surgery and try to change the diet.

29yo oldcel here , this is death in life

high IQ reply. This key point needs to be pinned. It can always always get worse. @SlayerSlayer thoughts on pinning this brutal oldcel thread

???

By your 30s you shouldn't need support from your parents. You should be in a position where you can support them.

This isn't about inceldom, this is about NEETdom. Get a job. If you've ready got a job, get a better job.

???

By your 30s you shouldn't need support from your parents. You should be in a position where you can support them.

This isn't about inceldom, this is about NEETdom. Get a job. If you've ready got a job, get a better job.
Might be referring to emotional support.

It is. We are already not good looking and having shitty parents is a huge detriment in life. They ingrain low self-esteem and low confidence in you and fixing it is a very difficult uphill battle.

I saw this comment on reddit which puts into words some of what shitty parents bring:

The ability to love but not believing for a second that anyone could love you back. That you simply aren’t worthy of it. Storing up a lot of mental and emotional pain because you feel that nobody cares enough to listen. Lacking self confidence in all areas of life, even ones you seemingly excel in by others opinions. The complete inability to see yourself as worthy of anything at all. Getting defensive when asked to explain why you did something or why you chose to say what you said. Shutting people out or not pursuing a real connection with anyone because you feel that you are more of a burden to them than anything positive you could possibly offer to them. Not speaking up for yourself and instead choosing to fade into the background through fear that you will cause embarrassment. Damaging any potential romantic relationships because you can’t believe their intentions towards you are genuine, simply because you don’t feel you deserve any of it.
The italicized part makes me wanna go back to my old church n shiet, mang:feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back