Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel kicks random woman

guy at the end just picks up the bottle :feelskek:

Pumped up kicks

Goddamn 36 months in prison lol. Germans actually have some sense in them to give harsh punishments just like a lot of east asian nations.

In globohomo America, especially here in SF, guaranteed that perp would be out of jail the next day possibly sooner. Catch and release.

whos idea was it to put cctv everhwhere. the world is cucked.

Deserved dumb bitch :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Soy cucks love the violence to males in prison oh its ok he deserves it

He's definitely not an incel. He's a drunk asshole so he probably gets laid a lot.

Cunt got what she deserved though.

Goddamn 36 months in prison lol. Germans actually have some sense in them to give harsh punishments just like a lot of east asian nations.
3 years for kicking someone down a few stairs feels excessive to me. Having sense would entail women being held to the same standard, but don't think for a second a German femoid would get 3 years for kicking a guy down a few stairs.

Apropos of him getting beaten up in prison TWICE, are soycucks truly so mentally impaired that they sincerely think beating women is worse than mass murdering men or something? I think only pedophiles get treated just as harshly.

Based af, should be celebrated

how do you know he is an incel. only normies sex haver act low inhib.

He looks around 5'9-5'11 , while having normie looks , so i don't think he is an incel.

This is not a lifefuel.
A LOT of you are supporting physical violence. You seem determined to make excuses for incels but not so when it's the other way around. This is ridiculous.

Germany's big cities are very fucked up. I grew up in one and I'm traumatized by it.

This is not a lifefuel.
A LOT of you are supporting physical violence. You seem determined to make excuses for incels but not so when it's the other way around. This is ridiculous.
Normies are enemies and this is just like fighting in a war

In globohomo America, especially here in SF, guaranteed that perp would be out of jail the next day possibly sooner. Catch and release.
Only if there non white. Whites get blamed for shit they didn't even do

This is not a lifefuel.
Lmfao go be a soycuck with eh fsggots over at reddit