Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incel in denial writes novel about why he's a 28 yo virgin but not incel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1dorsgf/letting_go_the_true_cure_for_inceldom/

i'm the perfect speciment of an incel : a 28 year old pale-skinned introverted guy with deep-set eyes and a big nose, yet without hair and without a jawline. My "success" with women is downright non-existant

:incel:

Despite all of the things i wrote, today, i'm no longer an incel, i don't have those negative emotions, i don't dwell in the darkness anymore, i'm not mad at anyone or anything... I am free.

Cope

Nigger thinks being an asexual eunuch is somehow a spiritual enlightenment :lul:

Despite all of the things i wrote, today, i'm no longer an incel
Lmao wtf i just fucking spit out watER out of my mouth :feelshaha:

the ascetic monk lifestyle cope again

I think, it's actually a very respectable cope.
He managed to stand above his desires and his mind is not clouded by thoughts of what could have been.

He managed to stand above his desires and his mind is not clouded by thoughts of what could have been.
it's not respectable to shut off your sexuality if you're not asexual already lol
it's just a cope, it's like someone who can't get money for food just chooses to starve instead of trying

:soy:

He didn't manage to do shit, he was forced to be asexual by women.

it's not respectable to shut off your sexuality if you're not asexual already lol
it's just a cope, it's like someone who can't get money for food just chooses to starve instead of trying
I didn't read his whole post.

But if you can't get sex, focusing on it all the time seems counterproductive.
I think letting go and cutting your losses is completely viable there.

I didn't read his whole post.

But if you can't get sex, focusing on it all the time seems counterproductive.
I think letting go and cutting your losses is completely viable there.
I assure you brother, he’s only like this because women don’t want him. If he was Chad he’d have threesomes with other men’s girlfriends every other week. This “purity” of mind is 99.9% false. He’s just coping hard and punching himself on Reddit so they don’t sink their teeth into him for being an incel. He’s literally just venting.

This subreddit is the most pathetic shit I've ever seen. A bunch of pathetic cucks write paragraphs to 40+ yo feminist landwhales just to hear most generic useless advices like "go to therapy :foidSoy::soy:" "make friends:soy::foidSoy:" "find a hobby":foidSoy::soy:". Arguing with mods is ban reason btw. You must be silence and obey your mistress like good little incel cuck. It's just fetish sub at this point.

When normies have yet to realize they're incels in denial. The guy should accept Incel and take the blackpill. His life of ovER. It's cope, rope, or pay for Tyrone's welfare babies or refugee Abdul's dozens of children with 4 wives. Anyone contributing to the disgrace of a modern society is a cuck. Sooner everything goes down, sooner everyone gets what they deserve.

Incel simply means involuntarily celibate, if you haven't had sex and you have the desire to, you're an incel. Why deny it and cuck to normies?

Bro probably thinks if he cucks hard enough he'll get a pity fuck

I assure you brother, he’s only like this because women don’t want him. If he was Chad he’d have threesomes with other men’s girlfriends every other week. This “purity” of mind is 99.9% false. He’s just coping hard and punching himself on Reddit so they don’t sink their teeth into him for being an incel. He’s literally just venting.

Incels in denial are such sad creatures.... they torture themselves by thinking they aren't good enough but they can't grow another foot or change the complexion of their jaw. It's over for these people, they are condemned to a lifetime of pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

• dead.ahead
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back