Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel in Denial: ITcels Are Repressed Virgins

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Whenever someone brags or talks about sex positively, they start mass downvoting em. They feel envy about sexhavers just like us but cope by saying sex doesn't matter and displace this feeling towards mocking us. :lul::lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/wxc3x2/comment/ilsunt0/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They're the embodiment of this image when they say "sex and relationships doesn't matter bro"! :soy::forcedsmile::lul:

ITcels are really the ones that need therapy. :lul::feels:

ITcels are really the ones that need therapy. :lul::feels:
Quite correct. We aren't delusionary: we are realists. It's them AND all other lower tier normies/copers who are denying the reality.

this forum is 80% wake up

It's pretty common for very low tier normies who have had a few pointless ONSes but no relationships, no regular sex etc. to compensate/cope by mocking virgins/open incels whilst also lying to others (and themselves) that "sex doesn't really matter a lot to to me" etc. It's usually easy to catch them lying because a few week later they might take the bait when I say "well I was actually reasonably popular in high school, some girls seemed to want to flirt but I didn't care about losing virginity back then". The predictable reaction would be: "Ha ha what a eunuch, maybe you shouldve had ur T levels tested" -->confirming what I knew in the first place that actlly theyre just as sex-obsessed as young incels still are but they don't want to admit this (because then one could just ask them: "So why aren't you then having any sex yourself?"

PS. The best ways to piss off a lower tier normie bluepill cuck: 1) Ask why hasn't he married yet, if he's 30+; 2) Ask when did he last get laid (which ever his age is. They will fucking burn in rage in their solitary domiciles when you insist on it, esp. if some neutral party/Chad is online who might chime in and perchance start mocking the cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back