Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel-in-denial blocked me for one year

Juventa

Juventa

Banned
-
Long story short. He felt that our blackpill dicussion was too negative, and that it was hindering his prospects. So he blocked me and tried self-improvement maxxing (dressing better along with taking photos of himself in places around the city). Uploaded pics on tinder and it still didn't work. He was on this bluepill mindset for about a year before giving up and getting depressed.

Ethnic south east asian
165cm ish
fat
2/10 face
What's his job?

It's just going to be hard to ascend if you are short. Nevermind fat and ugly.

accounts assistant.
I do not see him ascending outside of geomaxxing. Had he been born a foid, his dating life would have been so much easier.

Did he embrace the blackpill or is he still coping?

Long story short. He felt that our blackpill dicussion was too negative, and that it was hindering his prospects. So he blocked me and tried self-improvement maxxing (dressing better along with taking photos of himself in places around the city). Uploaded pics on tinder and it still didn't work. He was on this bluepill mindset for about a year before giving up and getting depressed.
Noone escapes from the blackpill.
Ethnic south east asian
165cm ish
fat
2/10 face
Never began for him. He better have some good copes or he will go insane.

I know a guy who thinks hes really blackpilled though if I were to have a blackpill discussion with him he would block me also incels in denial are ragefuel tbh he is very bluepilled in reality and tries to fit in and self improve and it got him no where

He should feel more liberated than depressed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back