Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Incel ideology destroyed with one simple meme

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
w:null_hzzaxd8h020b1.jpg

they dont even want to talk in the first place retard IT lurkers

Thats why i stay far away from normies a bunch of giga retards

This is not true. Prior to identifying as incel no foids spoke to us. However, when we had incel subreddits foids would regularly private message me. Foids swarmed incel subreddits and the soys were very jealous, might be a factor in it being shut down

They never wanted to talk

We are insulting women because they are whores and because they are superficial hoes.

They never talked to us that's how we end up here in the first place

ITshits are trully bad at understanding us, they just make their own theories about us without actually bothering to listen to us.

For example, there was a woman who asked "why do incels want women if they hate it so much?"

The answer an ITshit made was "because of sour grapes, I want women, but I can't get them, then I hate them, in fact I actually didn't want one on the first place (literally denying I desire women even though that's not true)".

That would be true if we denied we desired women, we don't, we still admit we desire to fuck women, many incels even admit they want to marry a woman and that they would preffer that over fucking with several women (there was a survey here). The reason we desire and hate women at the same time is because hating someone doesn't prevent you from desire them, women hate chads and tyrones with toxic masculinity who cheat and play with women's hearts, yet womem can't stop themselves from letting this bad boys bang them, they even ask for more, so it's the same for them.

Another reason we hate them is because it's honestly difficult to not feel jealousy when you perceive such a big difference between how your sex life is and how other people's sex lives are, such a big difference between how women respond to us and how women just respond to chad, begging him for more dick and more spanking, it's such an enormous injustice, it makes us incredibly desperate and bitter.

This just shows how useless ITshits are as people and how much intelligence and utility their hate group has. They just lose their time burning their scarce neurons to write shit about us and spit bluepilled BS like programmed monkeys with rabies.

Last edited: