Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel Hierarchy

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
i think that many incel pretend to be misogynistic, shy and depressed because acting in a certain way means "status" on this site.

instead of trying to fit in the normie's world (basic social skills like asking something to a waitress etc.)
we are bringing the dysfunctional sides of our personality to the extreme
just to go higher in the incel hierarchy.
:feelsrope:

It's not like trying to fit into the normies world does any good. Might as well incelmaxx.

I'm legit misogynistic, I think men are superior to women in every single way possible

I wouldn't say it's an incel hierarchy.

If you can't stick your dick in a woman and would like to, then you are incel... we're all the same here.

But there are larpers and shit here who do want to turn it into a popularity contest and one way they do that is "hur dur I'm more brvtal incel than you."

Just fucking ignore them.

If you're incel, we're in this together

Lol, it's not status or attention seeking, it's the inevitable outcome of being an incel.:feelsbadman:

So what? It's the only place where those people can get any status. Let them have it.

Can't go by post count because there were guys like jackbud who played up his "descent" so he could make shit documentaries about us.

So what? It's the only place where those people can get any status. Let them have it.
If you're incel, we're in this together.
making schisms won't help us in my opinion

I hate femoids for real but I hide it well irl tbh .

I dont like probably 99.8% of femoids because they literally are almost the exact same, and I believe men are physically superior without a doubt and most men are much better with getting ther priorities straight and managing there money, lives etc than women are, call me mysoginistic.

I'm legit misogynistic, I think men are superior to women in every single way possible
Well tell me a reason why women are superior naturally without any government involving. You cant right? Now tell me why women are equal to men. You can't right?

It's logical that men are superior

i think that many incel pretend to be misogynistic, shy and depressed because acting in a certain way means "status" on this site.

instead of trying to fit in the normie's world (basic social skills like asking something to a waitress etc.)

super fucking high iq.

i have contempt for these things on this site:

--acceptance of surgery as a solution. fuck that noise, i have far too much pride for that. I literally feel degraded even thinking about going under the knife.
--hatred of foids. Like, you as an individual are as fucked up and selfish as they are. it's absurd to hate them. The only context in which I actually resent/fear women is in the work environment, i.e, HR bitch. I cannot honestly though be mad at women as a class. I just can't.
--tribal hostility and paranoid reactions to critiques of the incel mentality. After all, don't tell me there isn't a degree of solipsism in whining endlessly about being incel. After a certain point it becomes clear you're getting off on the whining (I only say this because I've been there.)

The most golden thing about this site are well thought out blackpill posts from people like @Creep and @Fontaine.

Some time ago on an incipient but now defunct incel site this one user would always reply to incel posts with "yea, but what's the solution?" and I kind of hated him for that because all I wanted to do was engage in incel whinning.

Now I feel like that guy.

Last edited:
This guy did that, then got a ton of views and made a followup complaining about all his GFs. Possible they all friendzoned him like he said but I doubt it.

and the trucel>incel>mentalcel thing.
it's not about status?
Yes, this shit is status whoring. But what you pointed in your post is not really status.

Hating women is cope anyways.

If you can't stick your dick in a woman and would like to, then you are incel... we're all the same here.

But there are larpers and shit here who do want to turn it into a popularity contest and one way they do that is "hur dur I'm more brvtal incel than you."

Yep. This. Lol the ER dick suckers are one.
Its venting

How long can you vent for?

so? thats like the best part of this community being able to be a loser weirdo without being ostracized for it

super fucking high iq.

i have contempt for these things on this site:

--acceptance of surgery as a solution. fuck that noise, i have far too much pride for that. I literally feel degraded even thinking about going under the knife.
--hatred of foids. Like, you as an individual are as fucked up and selfish as they are. it's absurd to hate them. The only context in which I actually resent/fear women is in the work environment, i.e, HR bitch. I cannot honestly though be mad at women as a class. I just can't.
--tribal hostility and paranoid reactions to critiques of the incel mentality. After all, don't tell me there isn't a degree of solipsism in whining endlessly about being incel. After a certain point it becomes clear you're getting off on the whining (I only say this because I've been there.)

The most golden thing about this site are well thought out blackpill posts from people like @Creep and @Fontaine.

Some time ago on an incipient but now defunct incel site this one user would always reply to incel posts with "yea, but what's the solution?" and I kind of hated him for that because all I wanted to do was engage in incel whinning.

Now I feel like that guy.
hating women without fucking them is not misogyny but cope

I am more brvtal incel than you tho :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

why wouldn't you try to rise to the top of the social group that you best fit into? It's better to be a figure of inspiration and authority in the incel community than to try and fit in with the Chads/Stacys of the world; you'll end up being a slave to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back