Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill incel having a good personality is an oxymoron

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
dont try to be a smartass, objectively speaking, we have shit personalities because we shit on social norms, if there are 5+/10 looking incels here they would totally get laid if they were NT and didnt waste their time online

though for ethnicels such as my self personality doesnt matter because im not white and at least average looking

I'm actually evil af and filled with rage and envy. There is nothign good about me. I'm a a monster

What type of man you are is genetically predetermined, shaped by our environment and upbringing. Not that it matters because looks are EVERYTHING.

Just be a white faggot and foids will suck your little dick

Just be a white faggot and foids will suck your little dick
no thats hateful and inaccurate we are peaceful towards fellowcels even if they are fake/lazy

I'm not peaceful to fakecels. You've had sex, correct?
false

define a fakecel, 5+ looks? or had sex before? so if a deformed truecel has sex is he a fakecel? or an attractive khv is a fakecel?

false

define a fakecel, 5+ looks? or had sex before? so if a deformed truecel has sex is he a fakecel? or an attractive khv is a fakecel?
Someone who's had sex (not with hooker) and claims to be incel.

That's bullshit. Not being NT doesn't mean you have a "shit" personality, that's not what they mean when they say that.
When they say incels are virgins because our personalities are bad they mean that we're immoral, but most of us AREN'T immoral. You can be a pretty alright guy and still be an incel, you could be a shithead but get laid every weekend, that's why the P E S O N A L I T Y thing is just one giant bluepill meme, and if you decide to propagate it by saying all incels do indeed have shit personalities then you're just a bluepill cuck.

That's bullshit. Not being NT doesn't mean you have a "shit" personality, that's not what they mean when they say that.
When they say incels are virgins because our personalities are bad they mean that we're immoral, but most of us AREN'T immoral. You can be a pretty alright guy and still be an incel, you could be a shithead but get laid every weekend, that's why the P E S O N A L I T Y thing is just one giant bluepill meme, and if you decide to propagate it by saying all incels do indeed have shit personalities then you're just a bluepill cuck.
cope, non nt personality=bad personality for 90% of people

It is a given that we are bad at socializing.

If you ask people who spout the P E S O N A L I T Y meme what they mean, guarantee you they'll say by bad personality they'll say shit like misogynitic, mean, rude,abusive and the like, not shy and quiet.
Again, if you buy in to the personality meme then you're nothing but a blue pilled cuck.

Aspie/non NT Chad scoops up all the non NT girls, so basically if you're not NT and sub6, you'll never be loved. Might get fucked if you're 4.5+ though.

If you ask people who spout the P E S O N A L I T Y meme what they mean, guarantee you they'll say by bad personality they'll say shit like misogynitic, mean, rude,abusive and the like, not shy and quiet.
Again, if you buy in to the personality meme then you're nothing but a blue pilled cuck.
ur like a parrot who only knows 1 sentence rope urself tbh