Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel haters in a nuthshell

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
You are incels I came here to make fun of you

True, incel haters are either foids or incels in denial.

See below... :feelssus:

This is why so many attempt to reject or otherwise even attempt to "disprove" the bitter truth of reality that is the blackpill; accepting that you will always be treated in a discriminatory way and belittled by most simply for being born with the wrong genetics, not to mention forever cursed with the snowballing effect of all that on top of isolation from foids due to hypergamy and their inherent entitlement and privilege, is simply too much for most coping subhumans and truecels... :feelswhat:

It must be spoon-fed to those like ITcucks and redpilled copers, or they won't even attempt to hear the truth; brutal that you had to experience such a harsh awakening, but it was needed to understand the realities of the modern world and foids, as the fate of eternal delusion and coping is, in my opinion, much worse. :feelsclown:

Either foids in delusion of their nature, or coping subhumans unwilling to accept the bitter truth that is the blackpill and how it does and always will affect their treatment and how they go about their daily lives; their obsession surrounding us hinging on mental illness on somehow "disproving" us only proves what we say. :feelzez:

I may be a pedophile but at least I’m not a racist sexist inkwell! :soy:

Plenty of trannies who failed as a man on IT too.

True, incel haters are either foids or incels in denial.

My newest opponent is not an incel. It is someone who would prefer dishonesty over the objective truth.

Braziliansigma: 30 yo depressed virgin neet who lived with his mother. Didn't consider himself an incel though. Hated incels vehemently

Doogycel: literal incel-in-denial groomer who was completely obsessed with incels.

The pattern is real, and IT foids are not any better. Anyone obsessed with incels has some serious mental hang ups