Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel has just been a pejorative for a while now

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
It’s so retarded how incel has been twisted as just a pejorative to any man who disagrees with your opinion. Specifically right wing men or the redpill alpha men. Like no Andrew Tate by definition isn’t incel you fucking retard, he isn’t involuntary celibate. Normies and foids are fucking stupid it’s like how they use terms like Nazis, fascist, dictator, rapists as pejoratives.

and it's not acknowledged as one. ugly and socially awkward men are the most oppressed demographic of all time

and it's not acknowledged as one. ugly and socially awkward men are the most oppressed demographic of all time
Specifically autists but yes

It’s so retarded how incel has been twisted as just a pejorative to any man who disagrees with your opinion. Specifically right wing men or the redpill alpha men. Like no Andrew Tate by definition isn’t incel you fucking retard, he isn’t involuntary celibate. Normies and foids are fucking stupid it’s like how they use terms like Nazis, fascist, dictator, rapists as pejoratives.
Incel is just the new word for loser. Women can't argue in high level debates so they'll insult you with the bad word and go on their day.

Tate was saved by his money. He would be struggling with his looks.

Wrong, he's 6'3 and gymmaxxed, money isn't the only thing saving him

everyone that hate women is called incel these days . the word lost all it meaning

Wrong, he's 6'3 and gymmaxxed, money isn't the only thing saving him
Nah he’s 6’1. However gym maxxing is irrelevant when Tate is bald and has a receding chin.
everyone that hate women is called incel these days . the word lost all it meaning
Not even that just anybody who doesn’t agree with mainstream views

all of their bullshit is just strawman

incel = strawman
nazis = strawman
fascists = strawman

if it bothers those screwheads, then it must be good

Incel is just the new word for loser. Women can't argue in high level debates so they'll insult you with the bad word and go on their day.
yeah, looks like every generation has a word, in the recent past we had "loser"... "nerd"...what more??

all of their bullshit is just strawman

incel = strawman
nazis = strawman
fascists = strawman

if it bothers those screwheads, then it must be good
Yup

Anything that isnt feminist and cucked is incel in their eyes. If Andrew tate is incel i‘m 7‘2 because by definition it is impossible.

Saw a foid today on reddit saying that the term incel has evolved and now literally means anything misogynistic, and that she even know some married incels, i'm not joking she literally said that. Love from kazakhstan.

Saw a foid today on reddit saying that the term incel has evolved and now literally means anything misoginistic, and that she even know some married incels, i'm not joking she literally said that. Love from kazakhstan.
Bruh

99.9% of people do not know what incel means. Just another new buzzword, it's the new "nigger" or "faggot" insult

Normies would literally call a Chad who still slays an incel if he says something misogynistic. Its ironic. :feelsjuice:

It doesn't really bother me when I see that term being thrown around every five seconds because I know damn well that those people have absolutely zero idea what they're saying

did you know people call other people retards without actually meaning they don't actually mean people with an IQ below 50

Saw a foid today on reddit saying that the term incel has evolved and now literally means anything misogynistic, and that she even know some married incels, i'm not joking she literally said that. Love from kazakhstan.
Woman says something completely retarded. In other news the sky is blue

Also these libcuck faggots abuse term communist aswell.

true
23341D5B 7CBD 4107 8477 7B6892D6D05C

99.9% of people do not know what incel means. Just another new buzzword, it's the new "nigger" or "faggot" insult

Normies would literally call a Chad who still slays an incel if he says something misogynistic. Its ironic. :feelsjuice:

It doesn't really bother me when I see that term being thrown around every five seconds because I know damn well that those people have absolutely zero idea what they're saying
:bigbrain:

It's unfortunate. By twisting the meaning of "Incels" they are insulting and making fun of our sufferings and pain

Yeah everyone he dates is a golddigger. He probably pays girls to be with him though it's justifiable since he's using them to make money.

It's unfortunate. By twisting the meaning of "Incels" they are insulting and making fun of our sufferings and pain
People gotta have something to shit on, people with nothing going on in their life will do this, especially now with the internet because they don't have the balls to say shit irl

Yep.just one disagreement with a woman and it's automatically "your a sexist"