Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel harasses woman, she punches him in the face, giving him a bloody nose

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Last edited:
he should have raped her right there

HE SHOULD HAD RAPED THAT BITCH TILL DEATH AND THEN THROW SULPHURIC ACID ON HER FUCKING FILTHY ROTTEN CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes:

This. Is. OLD.

HE SHOULD HAD RAPED THAT BITCH TILL DEATH AND THEN THROW SULPHURIC ACID ON HER FUCKING FILTHY ROTTEN CARCASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
:yes::yes:

Should've broken her bones and rape.

Screenshot 20220423 014741

That currycel cuck killed me. :lul:

Laughed out irl, jfl the based king peppersprays another hole:feelskek:

He is white
She is white
Ethnics are the white knight simps

I thought he wasn't a trucel

whitepill confirmed? Why is this fine women hanging around a drunk curry

whitepill confirmed? Why is this fine women hanging around a drunk curry

Lmao “fine woman”.

She is ugly as fuck, she should be happy that she is with that drunk curry, that’s all she’s worth

Next time a man is confrontational she’ll probably think she’ll get another pussy pass and can assault, maybe then she’ll get her comeuppance

and jfl at her beta curry orbiter he should be pepper spared for being such a cuck :feelswhat:

That curry cuck is pathetic, he definitely gets rejected by white Stacies so he orbits a 2/10 white girl and I bet even she doesn’t give him sex

It’s over for that curry and even he knows it, that’s why he gets drunk and uses alcohol to cope with his shit existence

he's not even incel. he has slept around and had girlfriends before. he's just an attention whore who probably observed this forum and decided to use its slang to tick off the internet because of the internet's moral panic over incels.

''Incel''
Exactly the guy is not even incel, I read on R9K there's a video of him having a threesome with some whores, and he has slept around. But ofc they're gonna throw the tag at him to make us look worse.

Another case of a sexhaver wanting attention and making the image of incels even worse since he does not represent incels, awful

were they sitting on a public pavement ?

literally don't care about his normie looking ass however, his lowinhib hole hating actions speak for their basedness :dab:

hes clearly an incel, normies and chads would never do something this based.
Don't turn this into an umbrella term that encompasses everyone who agrees with you, this only attracts fakecels here.

Also, aren't you above 6'3 with an average face? Already expected tbh

If you are going to harass women the least you can do is to be an ogre gymaxx :feelskek::feelskek:

No cuck will step in I guarantee it:feelskek:

Don't turn this into an umbrella term that encompasses everyone who agrees with you, this only attracts fakecels here.

Also, aren't you above 6'3 with an average face? Already expected tbh
6'3 yes average face no i look terrible

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back